Picola & District Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I see have Mathoura have picked up a new full forward as a result.

Geez they were quick to forget and forgive 😂

Is he really a 1 pointer though moving between clubs within the league or is it just a Toc as opposition thing this week?

Not that Mathoura are pushing their limit but still - rules are rules lol,

and one must presume clearance is approved even if not visible on the league website

What has happened to his offsider? Doesn’t appear named anywhere? Is he still at the doggies?

Is he really a 1 pointer though moving between clubs within the league or is it just a Toc as opposition thing this week?

and one must presume clearance is approved even if not visible on the league website

What has happened to his offsider? Doesn’t appear named anywhere? Is he still at the doggies?
😯 Might be due to previous playing history at the club .

Geez they were quick to forget and forgive

And what was to forgive and forget, not the first to leave 1 club after great service and go to another. No bad blood as far as I am aware.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who’s left strathy a what’s happened? Pretty hard to keep up with players coming a going from clubs with no real restrictions I guess .

Great to see two former Picola League coaches go head to head as GV and O&M coaches today.

Both Secco and Chops carved up the Picola League later in their careers. With Secco pushing Blighty to its last flag.

Hey all - myself and a few mates heading up to Tocumwal in mid August and looking for a good game of footy to watch on the satdee arvo. Would there still be footy on and anything close to Toc? Good atmosphere and cold beers are a positive!
Cheers

Hey all - myself and a few mates heading up to Tocumwal in mid August and looking for a good game of footy to watch on the satdee arvo. Would there still be footy on and anything close to Toc? Good atmosphere and cold beers are a positive!
Cheers

Picola league and other local leagues will be in finals by then so potentially some decent footy around

Who’s left strathy a what’s happened? Pretty hard to keep up with players coming a going from clubs with no real restrictions I guess .
Within the league clubs would still have the ability to approve/ deny clearances. It’s between leagues is where problems may arise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big games between Strathy and Katty, Jerilderie and Tungamah this weekend.
Who is everyone tips?

I'm going katty and Jerilderie to win against the odds

I reckon Katty and Strathy could go either way , Strathy just for me.
I like Jerilderie but can be inconsistent week to week and look like they had a big game getting close to Katandra,

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big games between Strathy and Katty, Jerilderie and Tungamah this weekend.
Who is everyone tips?

I'm going katty and Jerilderie to win against the odds

Based on the injuries and players leaving strathy I'd think katty would start favourites this weekend

Jerliderie too good for Tungamah currently I think. When they're on they're on

I reckon Katty and Strathy could go either way , Strathy just for me.
I like Jerilderie but can be inconsistent week to week and look like they had a big game getting close to Katandra,

Halfway way mark this round what are end of year ladder predictions?
I think-
katandra
Strathy
Waaia
Katamatite
Tunga
Katunga
Jerilderie
Deni

Mathoura
Picola
Berrigan
Toc
Rennie
Blighty
Yarroweyah

Halfway way mark this round what are end of year ladder predictions?
I think-
katandra
Strathy
Waaia
Katamatite
Tunga
Katunga
Jerilderie
Deni

Mathoura
Picola
Berrigan
Toc
Rennie
Blighty
Yarroweyah

katandra
Strathy
Katamatite
Waaia
Deni
Katunga
Tungamah
Jerilderie

Picola
Mathoura
Berrigan
Toc
Rennie
Blighty
Yarroweyah

Could make for some interesting finals as I don't think the ladder positions will reflect how deep teams could/should go

katandra
Strathy
Katamatite
Waaia
Deni
Katunga
Tungamah
Jerilderie

Picola
Mathoura
Berrigan
Toc
Rennie
Blighty
Yarroweyah

Could make for some interesting finals as I don't think the ladder positions will reflect how deep teams could/should go
Not too bad, but haven’t Deni already lost too many and have a hard draw to finish that high?

I thought game day used to supply a ladder predictor at some stage

Not too bad, but haven’t Deni already lost too many and have a hard draw to finish that high?

I thought game day used to supply a ladder predictor at some stage
Have lost two more games than katunga and I think they'll win two more than them on the run home with a current 30% head start too

Have lost two more games than katunga and I think they'll win two more than them on the run home with a current 30% head start too
Fair enough
I have them losing 4 or 5 each and Katunga playing the bottom 4 sides on the run home
Deni do have an easier draw playing Toc and Rennie twice compared to strathy and Waaia, but they have at least beat waaia once

Looks like clubs are staying in a holding pattern for a while. Sorry for the quality of the notice but the pic looks like it had been uploaded to the pdfl page with a Nokia 7650.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1717475319644.jpg
    FB_IMG_1717475319644.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 55
Looks like clubs are staying in a holding pattern for a while. Sorry for the quality of the notice but the pic looks like it had been uploaded to the pdfl page with a Nokia 7650.
What would be the 5 different leagues are the 10 clubs interested in joining from? Kd,Murray,Hume,Golden Rivers and Loddon? Or?

Remove this Banner Ad

Picola & District Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back