Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial

Remove this Banner Ad

Now your finished the layer editing and I am assuming if you are reading this you know enough about Photoshop to add details like sponsors, numbers and sashes/stripes/hoops to go on and do that on your own but if you are beginner feel free to ask questions and myself or someone here will try to respond ASAP
Thanks

Also I think this should be stickied

I am a beginner so is they a Tutorial for all the stuff that I have put in hold.

I cant fit my extended tut into my original post becasue it has to many pics.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this??

My only idea is that LeeARM, if he is nice enough, could edit his post (the second in the thread) to continue my tut then put the stuff in his first post in his second post (the third post in the thread)

My only idea is that LeeARM, if he is nice enough, could edit his post (the second in the thread) to continue my tut then put the stuff in his first post in his second post (the third post in the thread)

What would I have to edit exactly?

What would I have to edit exactly?
I will try and set up the rest of my tut with pics, links and everything, then email it to you and all you have to do is copy and paste it into your first post in this thread and then you could put everything in that post in your second post.

Unless there is a way for a mod to insert a post that I could put the rest of my tut in??

Instructions for putting yokes/bands/stripes/hoops, sponsors and numbers on to a jumper have been added to the tut. For the whole tut see first AND second posts in this thread.

If you do follow the tut feel free to post the finished product here because Im interested to see how good my tut is and how easy it is to follow.

Thanks for the tutorial Ganty. I'm just having an issue with getting the 'hoops' on there. When I use the rectangle tool to add the hoop, it doesn't show up like yours (see image). I can't get the image to remove the overhanging parts of the hoop and I was wondering if this might be the cause?

2lto64w.jpg

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the tutorial Ganty. I'm just having an issue with getting the 'hoops' on there. When I use the rectangle tool to add the hoop, it doesn't show up like yours (see image). I can't get the image to remove the overhanging parts of the hoop and I was wondering if this might be the cause?

2lto64w.jpg

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

You say your havin trouble getting rid of the parts of the pannel that is overhanging the sides of the jumper??

Umm hide the black pannel layer, select the Magic Wand tool from the toolbar, make sure the tolerance is on 20 (the tolerance setting should be up in the top toolbar to the left). Now you have the Magi Wand selected click on the jumper base and right click and click on Select Inverse from the drop down menu. Next make sure the black pannel is unhidden and selected in the Layer Toolbar and press delete.

BTW the reason your Layer Toolbar looks like that isv because you have got the icons showing as tumbnails. To make it like the tut right click on the thumbnail and select No thumbnail. It will still look slightly different on the layers you make with the rectangle tool but I dunno why the dont show up like that on my desktop PC.

Instructions for putting yokes/bands/stripes/hoops, sponsors and numbers on to a jumper have been added to the tut. For the whole tut see first AND second posts in this thread.

If you do follow the tut feel free to post the finished product here because Im interested to see how good my tut is and how easy it is to follow.
Thanks, just wondering how to make a sash like essendon uses (as it is rounded).

Cheers,
Munts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please help with photoshop for creating jumpers

I have downloaded the tutorial however I cant get past the stage of selecting colours for the socks as the rectangle doesn't appear on my screen like the tutorial says ????

Please help with photoshop for creating jumpers

I have downloaded the tutorial however I cant get past the stage of selecting colours for the socks as the rectangle doesn't appear on my screen like the tutorial says ????
I cant help at the moment because Photoshop isnt working, but do you mean the Layers Toolbar (the second pic).

If you do mean this go up to the top menu where the File, Edit etc. options are and try to find the drop down menu that is to select the toolbars that appear and select the Layers Toolbar to appear.

Well said Ganty. There is always a risk with anything free over the internet (well 99% of the time). Photoshop would be well worth the $600 or whatever it is if you really are serious about designing. Or of course there is, as Liam Boy has mentioned many times before, a free alternate known as Paint.NET - which is halfway between MS Paint and Photoshop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial

Remove this Banner Ad

Back