Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Some knob who used to drive around the roads surrounding my school nearly every day at lunchtimes RUOVA16, F*ckwit. I nearly pissed myself laughing one Sunday morning when I saw that car smashed up on the side of the road, apparently the guy was going 100 in a 50 zone, got quite a large fine.

Some knob who used to drive around the roads surrounding my school nearly every day at lunchtimes RUOVA16, F*ckwit. I nearly pissed myself laughing one Sunday morning when I saw that car smashed up on the side of the road, apparently the guy was going 100 in a 50 zone, got quite a large fine.

I find that qutie hilarious tbh. :D

Where we used to live there was a red&black laser went past every morning and night - playing the same damn thumpa-thumpa music each time - with the plate WAY2BE

Definitely rock-worthy

i want "vonn" as my number plate.

doubt it work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this recently.

Wife didn't understand why I wanted her to get a photo

DSCF5934-1.jpg

My aim would be to get something that could be worth something in a few years time. Most good ones are probabaly gone though.

I remember seeing one in the news in late 1999 - can't remember what the plate was but is was something Millenium Bug related (or may be it was just millenium-related? can't remember). Y2K, or YEAR2000 or something like that.

The story was about how much money this guy was being offered for his plates. I remember thinking "you should take that money now, because come January 1 that plate is just going to be meh".

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back