Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy wasn't the driver was he?

250ferguson,0.jpg
nah. That would be LOVURGKIDS

JOKAS: saw on the way to Perth.

Not as bad as some of the shockers posted since I last read this thread though. :eek:

What shits me to no end is when people replace I's with Y'S (LYK DYS). Has no benefit besides making the person look like a tool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening to SEN the other night and the Gardenvale collectables segment (basically a sporting memorabilia store owner giving price estimates on things that people call in on) came on (around 10.45pm monday or tuesday I think).

Some guy said he had the original "magpie" number plate.
Guy said it was worth 5000-10000 dollars. I'm not sure how much it costs for a personalised number plate but surely he's looking at a major profit if he ever decides to sell it.

Some of the ones that I remember from the past few months:

UTERUS - Was on a ute (lolz)
MRWANG
IROBOT
DUMPER

And on Friday within 5 minutes of each other I saw BEXGTI and BEXXR8. They are pretty cool cause they used X to shorten their names :rolleyes:.
Given how much custom number plates cost you think you'd come up with something worthwhile, meh their loss.

The worst one I've ever seen is HUMMZY on a Hummer. Hummers are meant to be pimpin', not lame.

I was at the Computer Swap Meet at Reservoir on Sunday and I saw a commodore with the number plate - WE5TIE.

I before you ask, yes it did have a southern cross sticker on the rear window!

I saw a lime green coloured Toyota Supra with the plate number - MZPOSH (driver was quite hot)

There was also a very ugly blue coloured S14 with - KEEPUP

Was listening to SEN the other night and the Gardenvale collectables segment (basically a sporting memorabilia store owner giving price estimates on things that people call in on) came on (around 10.45pm monday or tuesday I think).

Some guy said he had the original "magpie" number plate.
Guy said it was worth 5000-10000 dollars. I'm not sure how much it costs for a personalised number plate but surely he's looking at a major profit if he ever decides to sell it.

I reckon he would probably get more for it. I know of a bloke who IIRC paid around $20k (maybe more) for the plates "926" for his Porsche.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Personalised Number Plates-The Good and the Abundance of bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back