PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you tell me how nick gamble went this year? i heard he aint much of a footballer infact i pretty much heard he crap?

hey settle down mate, at least he doesnt talk himself up like you buddy, you remember that dont you howie haha. he did alright for his first year so give him go

hey settle down mate, at least he doesnt talk himself up like you buddy, you remember that dont you matt howard haha. he did alright for his first year so give him go

haha dont worry bullet me and gambi go way back! oh and thanks for the txt message gambi hahah

one thing also how are tunga thirds lookin next year? who is taking over the top job as coach?

haha gambi u can go ahead and tell dazzle how your year was? haha when i seen gamble play against shepp east i didnt see much off him... i think he was running away from the ball instead of running towards it haha ;)

nar mate it was personal joke he goes alright young gambi, watched a game this year and he was more then handy so ease up on the big fella.

haha dont worry bullet me and gambi go way back! oh and thanks for the txt message gambi hahah

one thing also how are tunga thirds lookin next year? who is taking over the top job as coach?
lol ahh a couple people goin for it Jamie saunders and troy costigan and toby Saunders wants to be troys assistant

troy costigan makes a darn good coach! very smart man and knows wat he is talkin about.. have you heard a word about the senior job? i hear rumours adam dodd maybe?

haha gambi u played against my boys 3 times this year... from what i seen u didnt go to bad... just need to be a bit tougher towards the ball tho mate :thumbsu:

Hey can anyone tell me whats the go with playing REP football? does your club nomonate you? if so witch players from each club will be playing REP football this year/next year? and who will they try out for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The posting guidelines appear to be causing some mis-understanding amongst some posters, please read and understand the below ones in particular :

ALSO :
Posts upon here stating this or that shouldn't be posted, or " you big mouth posters upon here " or the like will be edited, it is a public forum and administrators and mods. will make the decision upon what is right and wrong and will not tolerate any attempt to intimidate anybody upon here.

* Obviously it gets a bit hairy when we talk about some subjects within footy especially our own clubs or players, but lets stay on the topic. People don't want to read slanging matches between two posters.

* General chit chat between posters should be kept to PM or MSN.

* Posting rumours is OK, as long as its football related ie.

* If there is anything which breaks the forum rules, I'll edit your posts and send you a PM outlining the reasons.

Feel free to argue the point with me, just don't get personal. It adds nothing to the arguement.

* If you feel you are being harassed by certain posters, or have any issues at all, please PM me. If I can't sort them out then I will pass them on to someone who can !

* If you have something you wish to post but are not sure of whether it's inside the forum rules PM me first.

* If you have league news you wish to post anonymously PM me.

* Feel free to continue your thoughts about all clubs and issues and have fun discussing local footy

who does everyone think will step up and play well in the 1sts next year from those boys who where top age this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back