Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick work with actually checkin this out bro.
All these window kickers wouldnt even no the state of the ground and talk s**t about cr.
Ur dead right about prime train, footy needs guys that no marketing and that.
Ya got a guy in the league that can do all that s**t y not use him?

Well said bro

GRAMMAR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sick work with actually checkin this out bro.
All these window kickers wouldnt even no the state of the ground and talk s**t about cr.
Ur dead right about prime train, footy needs guys that no marketing and that.
Ya got a guy in the league that can do all that s**t y not use him?

Well said bro
What the hell is this garbage?

You been watching 'Straight outta Compton' on Netflix?

FFS give it a spell.

Was Corowa ever considered for hosting a final? Would've put the great deck to use and brought in some dollars for the hopefully returning cluWas Corowa ever considered for hosting a final? Would've put the great deck to use and brought in some dollars for the hopefully returning club

You may’ve missed the bit about there being no usable rooms available presently.
Great concept, but the logistics of getting temp facilities are insurmountable in the short term unfortunately.
Hence they didn’t apply.

You wonder why country football is struggling, just look at league level, it’s a bloody disgrace what it has become. Killing off almost every single tradition, and the woke culture is leaking in to grassroots level. Inclusiveness doesn’t mean gifting jobs and important roles just to tick a box. Earning your stripes is the only way to get respect, in life and in the game we love. I’ll be boycotting league football, I refuse to watch one minute of this finals series. Footballs current state is a reflection of new age society, it’s a sad thing to see. Red tape, everywhere, to hell with it. I’m all for a fair go, but not a bloody free ride.

There you go folks, we have the answer, just chat to Prime the perfect person to help Corowa bounce back and footy from dying a slow death. Utter garbage, and you lot think I speak rubbish, what an absolute gob full of pure manure. I like to wind down with a glass and usually enjoy checking in to the footy speak, now it’s flooded with your ridiculous nonsense. Stop the rot.
You stick to the 60’s old man.

One thing puzzles me.

You said it took three blokes to hold you back at the footy yet you and your mate fought off 16 assailants with your mate responsible for only two of them.

These three that are able to hold you back at the footy must be Andre The Giant and his cousins.

Enjoy your merlot.

You stick to the 60’s old man.

One thing puzzles me.

You said it took three blokes to hold you back at the footy yet you and your mate fought off 16 assailants with your mate responsible for only two of them.

These three that are able to hold you back at the footy must be Andre The Giant and his cousins.

Enjoy your merlot.
It’s pathetic you’re setting me up with that trolling account. I’ve just had the dancing shoes down at the cobbler, happy to scratch the leather any time.

You wonder why country football is struggling, just look at league level, it’s a bloody disgrace what it has become. Killing off almost every single tradition, and the woke culture is leaking in to grassroots level. Inclusiveness doesn’t mean gifting jobs and important roles just to tick a box. Earning your stripes is the only way to get respect, in life and in the game we love. I’ll be boycotting league football, I refuse to watch one minute of this finals series. Footballs current state is a reflection of new age society, it’s a sad thing to see. Red tape, everywhere, to hell with it. I’m all for a fair go, but not a bloody free ride.
Hmm. Larry I was on your team for a bit there when everyone was attacking you.

Now you sound like an absolute flog.

Straightsets exit looming for the Pies, bringing in two old war horses , possibly their last fortnight together. on a fast deck Reidy rolling the dice, I’m tipping end of an era for the mighty pies . Finals football sorts the pretenders out .sidenotew- Corowa shipping in storage containers, just thinking outside the boc , stack two to three on top of each other , a few high rise rooms, will likely be just the laces for netballing possibly. Food for thought. Caravan park could set up stacked shipping container s , save the sleepless nights. Could work with the right men involved .

Straightsets exit looming for the Pies, bringing in two old war horses , possibly their last fortnight together. on a fast deck Reidy rolling the dice, I’m tipping end of an era for the mighty pies . Finals football sorts the pretenders out .sidenotew- Corowa shipping in storage containers, just thinking outside the boc , stack two to three on top of each other , a few high rise rooms, will likely be just the laces for netballing possibly. Food for thought. Caravan park could set up stacked shipping container s , save the sleepless nights. Could work with the right men involved .
Good grief!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm. Larry I was on your team for a bit there when everyone was attacking you.

Now you sound like an absolute flog.
I understand. I don’t mean to preach, I’m just passionate about keeping the game intact. I like tradition, long socks and umpires in white. The rules should never have been tampered with at all. Except for maybe the deliberate out of bounds.

Next youll be telling us Grocon won the tender to build said grandstand

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back