Our Next 6 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be aiming for 6-0.

What we'd be happy with is a different question. The three home games don't look good, but I suspect we'll jag one of them. We should beat Melbourne and Richmond, and if Carlton play like yesterday anything's possible. Just need to turn good perfomances on the road into wins.

Man Geelong dont stand a chance.

They'll be too busy laughing to provide any resistance at all.

lol:D yeah and i wonder what Bomber Thompson will have on his menu for the game agianst us Steak and chips during the 1st qtr, a burger and a few beers for the 2nd qtr, chocolate pudding for the 3rd qtr and to finish of the last qtr a cappachino and a 10 minute nap.

lol:D yeah and i wonder what Bomber Thompson will have on his menu for the game agianst us Steak and chips during the 1st qtr, a burger and a few beers for the 2nd qtr, chocolate pudding for the 3rd qtr and to finish of the last qtr a cappachino and a 10 minute nap.

Nah, he should go for the best, a five course dinner with white table cloth and all the silverware.

I dread that Geelong game. Not convince we can win in any of the games. Richmond have a stronger midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at our next six games

Carlton at Etihad LOSS
Geelong at Subiaco LOSS
Richmond at Etihad LOSS (small tiny baby chance maybe if play brilliantly for 4 quarters)
Hawthorn at Subiaco LOSS
Melbourne at the MCG LOSS (same as Richmond game - a chance but everything would have go well)
St Kilda at Subiaco LOSS

What should we be aiming for? - If we win the 2 games against tigers and Dees or even 1 we would have done brilliantly!

For me it would be to win 3 and be competitive in the other 3

Exactly - Just be competitive in every game.:thumbsu:

Before last night, I thought we would be competitive against Geelong and get within 20 points.

Kinda changed my views..

Now gonna win by 60+

Yeah before last nights performance I thought we could have a decent crack at the cats (not win but get within 6-7 goals) and we could really push the hawks and Saints but now it isnt looking as good.

Hopefully its a case of "the better the opposition the more effort we put in"

Just as one footy fan to another guys don't be so disheartened. TBH only seen a couple of west coast games this year but you gives still have some very good to great players in that team (cox, kerr, embley, lecras) just to name a few. Kennedy really has that dangerous word POTENTIAL to tear this comp apart sooner rather than later and your other kids will get there with time and experience.

Being possibly the closest comp in history even going 2-4 could possibly have you 1-2 games max out of the 8.

As a carlton supporter i would not be surprised in the least if we lost on fri night. But we're still 2-3 years before we can honestly get to a stage where we 100% expect to win games of footy. ATM I just pray every week that fev can touch the ball more than 5 times.

Anywayz stick with em guys as a club with a strong culture and history you'll be back near the top sooner rather than later.

Good luck on the weekend, but not to good ;)

I heading over to Melbourne for the game on Friday night...............................I'm scared.
Before last night, I thought we might be competitive and maybe snatch a win, but if they bring that crap they displayed last night, we could be in for a shellacking.

Just looking at our next six games

Carlton at Etihad
Geelong at Subiaco
Richmond at Etihad
Hawthorn at Subiaco
Melbourne at the MCG
St Kilda at Subiaco

What should we be aiming for?

For me it would be to win 3 and be competitive in the other 3

Carlton at Etihad-WIN
Geelong at Subiaco- Loss
Richmond at Etihad- WIN