Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Only ex-Pies Ollie Henry, Taylor Adams or Brodie Grundy can win a premiership now

In the last 101 years, Geelong has won a premiership the year after Collingwood won a flag except for 1924, 1958-59 and 1990-91

1927-30 Collingwood 4-peat; 1931 Geelong premiers
1935-36 Collingwood back-to-back; 1937 Geelong premiers
2010 Collingwood Premiers; 2011 Geelong Premiers
Happy for Geebung to win in 2029 after the Collingwood 25,26,27,28 4peat.
They can make it a date every 5 years.

Only ex-Pies Ollie Henry, Taylor Adams or Brodie Grundy can win a premiership now
Henry can get ****ed, Adams probably won't be selected and Grundy, well no hard feelings there, He wanted to stay like a Golden Retriever wants a swim.
That said if Papley gets a premiership I'll throw up.

Brisvegas for me.
I justify this because we got Crispy from Brissy.

Love the hoops we jump through to arrive at whom to support in the remaining finals.

It’s like a ‘hate’ ladder - which player do I most want to lose out?

And the answer is simple - it’s Ollie Henry.

He’s at the top of my list for most despised players who leave Collingwood. And who played the silly ‘will he/wont he sign his contract’ game, before thumbing his nose at us and running away. Daisy Thomas and Dayne Beams (both significantly better players than Ollie, but I can’t move on) wrote the book on how to do it, and cause us supporters the most angst.

My Ollie hate transcends any dislike of Papley or annoyance with Adams. Grundy doesn’t generate any emotion at all.

It’s perfectly logical to me.

.....My Ollie hate transcends any dislike of Papley or annoyance with Adams. Grundy doesn’t generate any emotion at all.
Now Vicky - this will not do. There are threads of decency in Ollie - yes he deserted us for the country life (with bogans) but in time forgiveness will come his way.

As for the other one - I thought I hated Melbourne.....

Love the hoops we jump through to arrive at whom to support in the remaining finals.

He’s at the top of my list for most despised players who leave Collingwood. And who played the silly ‘will he/wont he sign his contract’ game, before thumbing his nose at us and running away. Daisy Thomas and Dayne Beams (both significantly better players than Ollie, but I can’t move on) wrote the book on how to do it, and cause us supporters the most angst.

My Ollie hate transcends any dislike of Papley or annoyance with Adams. Grundy doesn’t generate any emotion at all.

I hate Geelong nearly as much as Carlton so its a no brainer for me. Arrogant flogs with their "Come and enjoy the good life down in this shithole where everyone is on 100k apparently" recruitment drive every year. Blow it up

I hate Geelong nearly as much as Carlton so its a no brainer for me. Arrogant flogs with their "Come and enjoy the good life down in this shithole where everyone is on 100k apparently" recruitment drive every year. Blow it up
The drive through Norlane on the way to Geelong itself tells you everything you need to know - then there's Moolap 😄💩

I call it a hierarchy of hate, and not just restricted to finals
The scum are obviously on top.

And then there's Dangerflog who had a go at Ginni last year - oh wait - do we like him for that now?

I'm a Victorian & they haven't asked me. I'm on the the Kenny bandwagon.
I'd rather have an interstate team when, we'll barely hear about it. Geelong win, goodness, we'll never hear the end of it here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the exchange between Kingy and Robbo over Fagan.

I don't mind Kingy but on this one Robbo is right. Kingy was quick to praise Kingsley. During the breaks in the GWS v Brions match he waffled on about Kingsley but gave zero credit to Fagan when the Brions won.

Loved the exchange between Kingy and Robbo over Fagan.

I don't mind Kingy but on this one Robbo is right. Kingy was quick to praise Kingsley. During the breaks in the GWS v Brions match he waffled on about Kingsley but gave zero credit to Fagan when the Brions won.
Maybe Kingy thought GWS blew it instead of Lions won it.

Honestly, Kenny could deliver a flag for port and the faithful would still want him sacked.
The hate for him by some is off the charts.

Crazy isnt it.

Only player in that team i cant stand is Dixon.

Their list otherwise is quite fun to watch. Rozee, Butters, Burgoyne, Allir, JHF, Logan Morris

Should be a cracking game , heres hoping anyway

Honestly, Kenny could deliver a flag for port and the faithful would still want him sacked.
The hate for him by some is off the charts.
Going to the Port board is one of the funniest things a person can do. You can openly join in hanging shit on their own coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back