Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch out for those Hawks!
They scare me more than Essendon and Geelong and they will be tough enough.

They have been our bogey team for decades. We just struggle and melt when we see the brown and gold.

We have scraped home against them twice and been thumped by them in our prelim and premiership years. That was when they were rotting in the nether regions of the ladder.

Now they are flying!

Let the scum fans celebrate their premiership in June. They will come crashing back down to earth come finals time

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
we say that. They are 2 games clear from third. Have all the right players in big positions. We want them to fall but have the easy run home. The only thing that will stop them is Charlie going down

we say that. They are 2 games clear from third. Have all the right players in big positions. We want them to fall but have the easy run home. The only thing that will stop them is Charlie going down
Their ego's, getting ahead of themselves & hitting their peak too early could also, hopefully & more likely be their biggest downfall 🙏

They haven’t beaten last year’s premier or this year’s favourite yet. There’s still a bit to play out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t will day have a go at Ginni a few weeks ago and that wizard looks more like gumbledore

Pretty sure the Bombers drafted Gumbledore out of WA years ago. Didn’t pan out great. Might have been too preoccupied with finding horcruxes.

Pretty sure the Bombers drafted Gumbledore out of WA years ago. Didn’t pan out great. Might have been too preoccupied with finding horcruxes.
The Bombers are one giant horcrux

They have been our bogey team for decades. We just struggle and melt when we see the brown and gold.

We have scraped home against them twice and been thumped by them in our prelim and premiership years. That was when they were rotting in the nether regions of the ladder.

Now they are flying!
Why should our current team care about past history?
Do you think that Fly needs to take this long history into consideration in our preparations?

Sorry mate but decades of history is completely irrelevant, and not a noose around the current team.

Now they are flying!
We beat them in the 2nd semi in 1977

By a couple of points. We either just get over the line once in a blue moon or get flogged.
I was there that day. Carmen had a brain fade and punched Tuck in the head for no reason costing us a premiership. What a selfish madman
Point being, the history you refer to has no meaning for the players.

By a couple of points. We either just get over the line once in a blue moon or get flogged.
I was there that day. Carmen had a brain fade and punched Tuck in the head for no reason costing us a premiership. What a selfish madman
I was in the UK - footy results were usually posted in the front window of Vic Govt Offices (Victoria House?).

I got the result of the GF draw via a phone call to my sister from Heathrow airport on the way to Israel (sister said "it's a draw and hung up").

Took ages to get the replay result 😡 on a Kibbutz in the Golan Heights.

Carlton supporters are actually talking premierships not premiership. Lmao. They’ve won nothing and talking multiple. Saw a vid on YouTube and a Carlton fan said the Blues team is a generational Carlton team. Fmd.

I just googled ‘ar$e cancer of the brain’ and there is an image of 2 Carlton fans talking

Carlton supporters are actually talking premierships not premiership. Lmao. They’ve won nothing and talking multiple. Saw a vid on YouTube and a Carlton fan said the Blues team is a generational Carlton team. Fmd.
The chest beating is very funny.

It’s going to be even funnier when they come crashing down in the next few weeks.
They aren’t winning shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back