Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Most importantly..Did they announce his replacement?

No

I guessed Riewoldt before the show started and lo and behold Jack happened to be on this episode

So I’ll stick with him as my guess

Either way the only way is up from Robbo

No

I guessed Riewoldt before the show started and lo and behold Jack happened to be on this episode

So I’ll stick with him as my guess

Either way the only way is up from Robbo
I'd be very happy with Jack as the replacement. Or Dunstall.

Some speculation was Garry Lyon, Jordan Lewis..😕

Edit : I'd also be happy if Tony Armstrong was on it.

Last edited:

I'd be very happy with Jack as the replacement. Or Dunstall.

Some speculation was Garry Lyon, Jordan Lewis..😕

I’d be ok with Gaz

Jordan Lewis less so

My personal ideal choice would actually be Dale Thomas. He’s a past player who will bring those “inside the 4 walls” insights, has a good personality for a co-hosting gig and isn’t a drunken f**kwit

Added bonus, he’s someone who still loves Collingwood

I’d be ok with Gaz

Jordan Lewis less so

My personal ideal choice would actually be Dale Thomas. He’s a past player who will bring those “inside the 4 walls” insights, has a good personality for a co-hosting gig and isn’t a drunken f**kwit

Added bonus, he’s someone who still loves Collingwood
I like Dwyane Russell for his non biased calls and genuine love for the game

Always the complainer, the saints

I can understand where he's coming from. The Northern states have been handed players on a plate. A struggling club like St.kilda should feel aggrieved. I like where he said the AFL should just give Brisbane pick 1 , it saves the garbage that we're all forced to endure from the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe from a player's perspective they can feel aggrieved but the Saints are heavily subsidised by other clubs when the AFL distribution is made each year.
Why shouldn't they be. They've been around for 100 more years than the Northern AFL owned clubs. The AFL, prior to the interstate invasion has always shared money throughout the clubs. We've been doing it forever. We need more presidents with balls like him. Now they're bringing in tassie and guess who misses out again, it won't be the Northern states, they'll still have their academies

Maybe from a player's perspective they can feel aggrieved but the Saints are heavily subsidised by other clubs when the AFL distribution is made each year.
Yeah, I don't suppose he brought up AFL funding to clubs in his speech :

The Age estimated St Kilda received $156 million across the decade 2012-21, the most of any Victorian club and $17 million more than the next (Western Bulldogs), with Brisbane ($160 million), Gold Coast ($198 million) and GWS ($203 million) getting the most help over that period. 4 Feb 2023.

Don't they also complain about other club's F/S too? Who's fault is it if their former champion players haven't produced good footballers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back