No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Lmao just a few weeks ago you were using this weekly edition of "v top 8" crap by counting Melbourne, Port and Suns. Now they're in the bottom 10. You are a literal "temporary analyst". You learned absolutely NOTHING from 2022.

Drew with Pies, you lost to them.
Beat Adelaide, you lost to them.
Smashed Doggies, who are in the 8 now, you didn't play them nor wouldn't have used them in your "v top 8" a few weeks ago.
Beat GWS.

You notched a win against a Brisbane side that couldn't stand up. You were absolutely pummelled by Sydney whereas we pushed them to junk time.

You touted the Port win as a sign, now they're in the bottom 10.

You are the ultimate "mid-year"/week-to-week king. What a clown.
Gotta love * supporters trying to rationalise their spot in the top 4.

From a Pies fan on the main board. Make no mistake about it there are rattled big time.:laughv1:
Yes, it’s been so hard supporting a club that’s won 8 flags so far in my lifetime. As opposed to the filths 3. It’s so hard being a Blues supporter at times.

Would be even better if we win 2-3 before they get their next.
Is it wrong to want to win 5 premierships in a row… just to completely melt their brains down to jelly?

* board :tearsofjoy:
I actually think im done supporting this football club. Few drinks deep but almost wanted to draw a ear tonight going as much as things have changed, they clearly won't

A bogey side, ripe for the taking and we went back to same old Essendon. We didn't just lose, we were embarrassed. 45 points, another shellacking

Up themself arrogant fan base born with silver spoons genuinely believing that they can - nay - should be able to replicate the success from the inequitable zoning era in the much fairer draft era.

So here we are, finals for the first time in cooey last year, no flag yet to speak of and we have the most arrogant display going around. They genuinely believe their shit don't stink, they are premiers in waiting and on the cusp of a dynasty.

Their fans (not all) replicate the figjam attitudes of Cripps and Curnow. That shit eating grin and un-earned swagger.
Don't care who, someone must burst this bubble in September.

From a resident Handbagger on main board :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was Tilly, yet we have another salty cat
The last Carlton-related post before the Geelong beatdown:
It's still Collingwwood.
They've yet to play anything close to great footy and are somehow sitting top four for the meantime.

Meanwhile, Carlton playing as good as they can and barely hanging on.

Collingwood the real danger to Sydney as that game style is manic come finals time.
"Barely hanging on" with two games and percentage away from 3rd.

Richmond trading board 🤣

“Man, we're gonna have a great draft hand. At least two firsts for Shai, another for Bakes, an end of second compo pick for JGTI and a fourth-rounder from whoever will take Short's contract off our books.

With all the bundling up of our late picks I make that 12 first-rounders. We'll probably move 3 or 6 of them into next year.”

Richmond trading board 🤣

“Man, we're gonna have a great draft hand. At least two firsts for Shai, another for Bakes, an end of second compo pick for JGTI and a fourth-rounder from whoever will take Short's contract off our books.

With all the bundling up of our late picks I make that 12 first-rounders. We'll probably move 3 or 6 of them into next year.”
They seem to think the worse Bolton plays the more valuable he is in a trade...

Richmond trading board 🤣

Hmmm... sounds like they don't know how it works.. which isn't a surprise given what they gave us for Yarran

At least 2 firsts for Bolton? Wtf are these people on?

I do rate him, but its not like he is getting more than 2 first round picks, most likely a first rounder and a pick swap of 2nds.
to a side that is contending he'd be worth it .. i,e like Bobby hill is the cherry on top for Colonwood. Could be worth a roll of the dice for Freo

Hmmm... sounds like they don't know how it works.. which isn't a surprise given what they gave us for Yarran

I like the last paragraph the best, where the poster thinks they’ll end up with 12x first rounders :confusedv1:

“With all the bundling up of our late picks I make that 12 first-rounders. We'll probably move 3 or 6 of them into next year.”

I like the last paragraph the best, where the poster thinks they’ll end up with 12x first rounders 🤣

“With all the bundling up of our late picks I make that 12 first-rounders. We'll probably move 3 or 6 of them into next year.”
How good is it? 😂😂😂 yeah we’ll just chuck 6 of our 12 first rounders into next years draft 😂😂😂 that’s what happens when you’re used to your club trading picks instead of drafting

to a side that is contending he'd be worth it .. i,e like Bobby hill is the cherry on top for Colonwood. Could be worth a roll of the dice for Freo

They are going to change the rules that you can trade up to 2 years in advance I think. So in theory you could trade 3 first rounders? Still, you wouldn’t do that for Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back