No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have gone the full rebuild a couple of years ago. Reckon we over estimated the quality of our list.
we underestimated the corruption in the cfl after shocking changed the rules to stop our dynasty overnight

we had at least another 2 flags in us under the old rules

This was poor from Carlton, his options were to duck and get hit on the top of the head or stay where he was and get his nose broken. Jack is the only one I've heard call it out, weak as piss from the rest of the media.
entitled carltoon lmao

they have done nothing for 30 years

I agree , but we’ve made poor decisions of late and they could’ve been avoided.
I agree we could have managed the dynasty transition better. But with the list we now have we are nowhere near 8th. Injuries this year have masked how bad we are.
Before this year we only scraped into 8th one year out of 3 since 2020. We have lost or have cooked players that were instrumental to the 2017-2020 success. We are bottom 6 with current list. No coach, game plan, structures, assistants will make us contenders in next 4 years.

*I also predicted in 2011 Dusty would be no better than average.

This was poor from Carlton, his options were to duck and get hit on the top of the head or stay where he was and get his nose broken. Jack is the only one I've heard call it out, weak as piss from the rest of the media.
Gotta admit though, they're excellent at muddying the waters and getting their players off.

Meanwhile we use old mate Tovey who just agrees our player is guilty and asks for the harshest penalty (might be slight exaggeration)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree we could have managed the dynasty transition better. But with the list we now have we are nowhere near 8th. Injuries this year have masked how bad we are.
Before this year we only scraped into 8th one year out of 3 since 2020. We have lost or have cooked players that were instrumental to the 2017-2020 success. We are bottom 6 with current list. No coach, game plan, structures, assistants will make us contenders in next 4 years.

*I also predicted in 2011 Dusty would be no better than average.
I'm so sick of supporters saying crap like this, we were the highest scoring team of 2022, we qualified for finals with 1 round still to play, we had a 13-1-8 record and if it wasn't for a corrupt arc decision we would've at least played in the semi finals and probs a prelim.

So please tell me, why is it we only scraped into 8th or do fans only say this because they don't want to give recognition to a good season because it goes against what they are trying to say when sinking the boots in.

Way to doom and gloom dude and your little * at the end isn't fooling anyone except those who thrive on negativity posts.

I'm so sick of supporters saying crap like this, we were the highest scoring team of 2022, we qualified for finals with 1 round still to play, we had a 13-1-8 record and if it wasn't for a corrupt arc decision we would've at least played in the semi finals and probs a prelim.

So please tell me, why is it we only scraped into 8th or do fans only say this because they don't want to give recognition to a good season because it goes against what they are trying to say when sinking the boots in.

Way to doom and gloom dude and your little * at the end isn't fooling anyone except those who thrive on negativity posts.
we wouldve won the flag they didnt farc us

wouldve got a cooked shemans with no forward line who lost to the bears on the g

scats in the prelim (we know how that ends)

and swannies on the g in the granny

Gotta admit though, they're excellent at muddying the waters and getting their players off.

Meanwhile we use old mate Tovey who just agrees our player is guilty and asks for the harshest penalty (might be slight exaggeration)
Does seem that way, it would be nice to hear some strong voices advocating for us just like the other big clubs have. Have been pretty disappointed with our public meakness for a while now.

entitled carltoon lmao

they have done nothing for 30 years

Who would you rather see if you had to pick. Collingwood back to back or Blues win the flag?

I don't want Carlton to win anything so Cripps has to retire without a flag. Blues rely on him so much, will turn to shit when his body starts to fall apart.

Who would you rather see if you had to pick. Collingwood back to back or Blues win the flag?

I don't want Carlton to win anything so Cripps has to retire without a flag. Blues rely on him so much, will turn to shit when his body starts to fall apart.
rather fist my own arse over both

Remove this Banner Ad

Back