No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch how hard Collingwood are going to push to beat our crowd for Dusty's 300th for Harry highpants 400th.
Copywood.
pies and carltoon have never pulled 90k 🤣🤣🤣
WE got 119,000 plus for the 1969 granny then Copywood saw our figure and had to beat us.
Richmond,the benchmark for the rest to follow.

The funny thing is Collingwood have played in more grand finals than any other team but have the cheek to call us bandwagonnerss and the establishment has always been on their side while making rules to stop our team.

The fourpeat was the start of the big fan base as every drovers dog jumped on.

Umpies,say no more.

I don't even really hate the Pies after all that but the CFL,umpies and Laura Kane's antics,even Michael Christian in the MRP have given me a bitter after taste.

The real hate of Collingwood comes from the old timers who grew up in Richmond.
I have heard a story from an old Tiger friend about how Richmond and Collingwood gangs would fight each other.

Jack Dyer would not watch black and white TV lol.

Collingwood get a crap load of positive media compared to Richmond.

It's like the Vic media have to keep their profile high so they remain the biggest club and anyone who challenges them gets cut down.

Brendon Gale was never going to get that CEO job despite having the best credentials by a mile.

The boy's club would have been torn apart by big Benny.

Last edited:

What's with Port Power at 5 with 22%. Is that purely a Kano / Kochie bias? Personally, I couldn't give a rats clacker. I would have them a long way behind Hawthorn, Brisbane, Adelaide, etc.
We used to regularly raid them for talent + we got one over in that PF and have pinched one or two games from them when we were expected to lose big. I don't get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't disadvantaged the Suns, they have never made the finals.

Richmond is the only team that has won a premiership without home advantage in any game for that season.

Geelong will ask to play all interstate finals at the MCG.

That’s really appalling. Bad enough that they said the man had died but then to lie about having contacted him.

The AFL are dead set crooks. Can’t believe a word they say.
It's typical of the AFL though. A bunch of gutless campaigners who will never take responsibility for ttheir own mistakes.

Once again the afl attempting to gaslight the public and sign off their **** ups as no problem, everything is perfect.

Those corrupt pricks at the afl are slimier than politicians. At least we get to vote for new pollies every couple of years.

It's typical of the AFL though. A bunch of gutless campaigners who will never take responsibility for ttheir own mistakes.
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back