No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't stand that corrupt flog Richard Goyder. the fish rots at the head.
Goyer on the Qantas board as well. They should all be in prison.

Why?... Qantas Chairmans lounge. Invite only. Pilled with Politicians.

PM and his son were members. (PM still is I'm sure) Of course they got nothing back in return lol.

Corruption follows him.

Looks like Kapil Dev to me.

🤣...saw a vague resemblance to a couple of Kickett's as well...and not just the giving up keeping up part...;) :think:

Reminds me of those ‘spot the ball’ comps. Can someone with better photoshop skills than me, put a pie in the pic in-line with these fat campaigners eyes? Thanks

🤣

Outstanding :heart:

By 3rd quarter might be more...:think:

FevFizz.png

Would explain the pure disappointment on Kickett-Dev's face?

they are giving em to anyone these days

collingwood hall of fame for sure but afl hall of fame? are they just giving it to all brownlow medallists now? kind of funny swan's in there before carey though.

cant wait for matt pridis's induction.

lol, and they say Dusty should pack it in.
View attachment 2023725

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let me start by saying Dusty isn’t having a great season. But life’s tough as a half forward in a bottom 2 team … but here’s some perspective when comparing to an AA HF contender:

Martin v Dylan Moore:

Disposals : 18.4 v 18.1
Goals and GA: 1.6 v 2.5
SI: 5.9 v 6.3
Metres: 279 v 243
Clearances: 0.9 v 1.9

So he’s hardly a liability. And what do you think these stats would show if you swapped the quality of teams around them when playing as a half forward?

So not sure what he’ll do, but I hope he goes on as we don’t have anyone remotely as good as him to take his place so we are a much better team with him in it, even at 33yo+

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
100% bet my house on it that would have been 50 metres if Richmond was playing instead of Collingwood.
How you can tell there's a directive involved. Ump had to make a clear decision here but his instinct was to favour Collingwood. He shit the bed because they're not supposed to let super obvious ones like this happen but it's clear that is the instruction ingrained within the umpiring fraternity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goyer on the Qantas board as well. They should all be in prison.

Why?... Qantas Chairmans lounge. Invite only. Pilled with Politicians.

PM and his son were members. (PM still is I'm sure) Of course they got nothing back in return lol.

Corruption follows him.
According to Eddie, David Koch wants to be AFL Chairman.

A race between two pretty poor options.

IMG_3289.jpeg

Everyone forgotten about good bloke Swanny. The guy is scum just like the team he played for

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...r/news-story/7ddafbe7a3e73289c5ba8f30eae13cfb

Yeah, I’m sure this victim and his family was thrilled to see everyone chuckling along last night as deadbeat Swan made a joke of his arrest.

Most people assume Swan was just a scallywag who got into a bit of trouble … but no, he was part of a cowardly gang bashing of an innocent man who was almost killed. The guy’s podcast is about as funny as a broken leg, and on the Footy Show he was the unfunniest panellist in their history. A genuinely unlikeable cretin.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back