No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a Carlton supporter, he’s actually a really nice guy and hasn’t trolled me at all with any of our close losses this year…I feel bad for him….but at the same time…this is bloody hilarious. I honestly don’t know how to act today when I see him, it’s not really in my nature to rub salt in the wounds, it’s going to be so weird.

I know a Carlton supporter, he’s actually a really nice guy and hasn’t trolled me at all with any of our close losses this year…I feel bad for him….but at the same time…this is bloody hilarious. I honestly don’t know how to act today when I see him, it’s not really in my nature to rub salt in the wounds, it’s going to be so weird.
Just say you feel really bad for them and can’t believe the league trolled them and then show him that tweet above 🤣

gorrilol.JPG
Naked Gun Panic GIF

All the Carlton trolls on the internet pissed off because people are trolling them, if it were Richmond, Essendon or Collingwood those trolls would be rubbing it in like there was no tomorrow.

And I fully expect should it ever happen to us, they’ll give back as good as we gave, and none of us would be surprised or sooking about it, in fact I think we’d be disappointed if they didn’t lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe so, though everybody would want to play the pies in the Granny given their record in them.
leppa and mcrae will get them home with richmond mindsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back