No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

if they want to blame something for the quality of the game start with the umpiring. So much bloody holding is being allowed without penalty. It’s the number one cause of congestion and low scoring...
Said it a while ago. Penalise the bullshit holding. Instead they got red hot on htb which encouraged people to latch on to the bloke going the ball

Happy for Gawn and petracca means a lot to them

Also meatball’s best mate Steven May had a good year reminder he was at the 2017 granny crying when Dion got his medal

Brad Johnson just tipped a Port v Geelong gf, then 2 mins later said maybe Brisbane

Put your house on us- we’re home

I’ve been watching him too ... he’s a massive flog

Brad Johnson just tipped a Port v Geelong gf, then 2 mins later said maybe Brisbane

I actually don't think he watches Richmond games. In a two-minute diatribe on Fox Footy just know about Solda missing, not once did he mention Chol. He has no idea about our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don't think he watches Richmond games. In a two-minute diatribe on Fox Footy just know about Solda missing, not once did he mention Chol. He has no idea about our club.
When he was a selector for the Rising Star, he openly admitted to not watching Richmond games on FoxFooty

I heard that too... just refuses to mention us!
I ****en love it!

What an absolute salty flog!

Nope ... Hinkley, Scott, Fagan, Ratten & Longmuir

Hahahaha hinkey, fagan, ratten have done what exactly?

Lmfaooo he is a dweeb

I reckon this is what the ladder will look like come finals.
IMG_20200910_215245.jpg
We will shit it in.

GWS are imploding, you can feel it.

Dropping Coniglio ties in to what Tiger71 said about the huge personality clashes Coniglio is having with multiple players.

A lot of them could be off side.

They lack belief and now is the time to strike from a trade target perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back