No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Tom Browne as well, but why isn’t there backlash when a players parent jumps to their defense? Like there was when Brooke Cotchin jumped to Cotches defense a few years ago?

I reckon a players mummy or daddy going into bat for their adult professional football son is pretty embarrassing.
No one has heard of Papley and doesnt know that's a players dad

Can we unban him please?

Just so he gets all excited and worked up (like the tiger fan base when he was “coming home”). Then when he gets to that station, you can stand at the carriage door and tell him, “sorry sheeds, we’ve had a chat and your ban was re-instated. Maybe next time” then shut the door in his face, while all he can hear is the faint sound of laughter from behind the door.
The campaigner stole a tigers supporters scarf, **** the senile old campaigner

I hate Tom Browne as well, but why isn’t there backlash when a players parent jumps to their defense? Like there was when Brooke Cotchin jumped to Cotches defense a few years ago?

I reckon a players mummy or daddy going into bat for their adult professional football son is pretty embarrassing.

This isn’t going into bat for Papley being called shit/bad captain. This is Dad telling Tom Browne he has no idea about the contract.

Remember when White's old man came on here and got slapped around tigs2010 RichmondBest 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we unban him please?

Just so he gets all excited and worked up (like the tiger fan base when he was “coming home”). Then when he gets to that station, you can stand at the carriage door and tell him, “sorry sheeds, we’ve had a chat and your ban was re-instated. Maybe next time” then shut the door in his face, while all he can hear is the faint sound of laughter from behind the door.

Nope, no can do. He ****ed us. He’s an Essendon man. Irreversible ban I’m afraid. We should just boo the campaigner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back