No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

He's also just not very good... He looks great once every 5 games...consistency is his issue, it's not port Adelaide or Richmond, it's Soldo.
Poor bastard, his last few seasons have gone worse than ours LOL

Lost his standing in the AFL even though he was only back up to Nank, then lost his hot girlfriend because Adelaide was too boring and now wants to move back to Melbourne.

at the end of the day, nothing will change and nothing will be looked into.
we got bigger things and events to focus on.
finals done / b.low done / G.F this week
and then we are onto the real stuff = trade week .. 13 day count down is go!

Yep bloody finals,brownlow and GF

get out of the way these events involving good teams and good players and get onto something where we are the most involved team.

Favourites for the granny? I reckon the Lions expose the swans who have had a soft run in the finals. Better get used to the image of perennial dickheads Zorko, Joe Daniher and Charlie lapping it up at the final siren… gonna be ugly. It’s almost like they have an all dickheads policy

now that Soldo has officially announced his want to return to Vic..
Before anyone drops a 'could we possibly'.. the answer is - not until we receive a club apology from the mouthy sister..
now chelsea becky will take him back RFCGloryJC

Favourites for the granny? I reckon the Lions expose the swans who have had a soft run in the finals. Better get used to the image of perennial dickheads Zorko, Joe Daniher and Charlie lapping it up at the final siren… gonna be ugly. It’s almost like they have an all dickheads policy

Swans and Lions both beat GWS in tight games. In between though the Swans have the benefit of a week off and an extra day after their prelim. Lions will lose McInerney and are backing up off two gut busters...when they last met it was tight but Swans had several in game injuries to deal with from early on.

Swans should get this done.

When you say cheap depth I hear Naismith
Big bodied mid as depth to protect the kids... still only 26... don't see an issue with it

Naismith played 30 games in 10 years.... free hit that didn't work out

Parfitt has at least played a fair bit in 7 years....

Low risk option for mine

Question you need to ask is if he's better than anyone in our bottom 6.... if so, the cut someone from the bottom 6 and get him in

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now that Soldo has officially announced his want to return to Vic..
Before anyone drops a 'could we possibly'.. the answer is - not until we receive a club apology from the mouthy sister..
What she say?

so thier sayin Crappas 2024 season is the greatest individual season from a player @ anytime in the history of VFL/AFL football bar none 😂 😂 😂 😂
Hey CFL i gotta plane in the backyard of me Townhouse ,wanna buy it ? i'll give a good deal on it, i promise ya
I don't care what they say. At the end of the day it's all about premierships. These clowns forget that Aussie Rules is a team sport. One man does not make the team. It doesn't matter how good or bad Cripps is, Carlton did not get within cooee of the premiership.

During our dynasty they said our players were crap. But put together they were a team that shat on everyone else and the AFL had to bring in new rules to neuter us.

I don't care what they say. At the end of the day it's all about premierships. These clowns forget that Aussie Rules is a team sport. One man does not make the team. It doesn't matter how good or bad Cripps is, Carlton did not get within cooee of the premiership.

During our dynasty they said our players were crap. But put together they were a team that shat on everyone else and the AFL had to bring in new rules to neuter us.

Blues racking up the individuals in recent years. 2 Brownlows, 3 Colemans, 1 Ayres Medal. But it doesn't seem to be doing them much good.

Big bodied mid as depth to protect the kids... still only 26... don't see an issue with it

Naismith played 30 games in 10 years.... free hit that didn't work out

Parfitt has at least played a fair bit in 7 years....

Low risk option for mine

Question you need to ask is if he's better than anyone in our bottom 6.... if so, the cut someone from the bottom 6 and get him in
I’m just a bit afraid we’ll sign up brayden preuss

Better get used to the image of perennial dickheads Zorko, Joe Daniher and Charlie lapping it up at the final siren… gonna be ugly. It’s almost like they have an all dickheads policy
You forgot Hipwood and Rayner.

I was having a look at the AFL predictor and the amount of games they think Cripps will get 3 votes when Curnow or someone else has kicked 4 goals is ridiculous. Curnow had like 4.4, 3.7 and something similar in another game. Cripps was like 30 touches. Cripps also expected to poll 3 v us yet had about 20 handballs. If he or Neale win another one it again highlights just being a midfielder gets you votes.

The only midfielders that have genuinely deserved their brownlows in recent years were Dusty and Danger. Both dominated everywhere, not just in the racking up cheap stats column.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back