Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Output not really a concern at this stage it’s attributes.

I don’t think Henry has shown the same attributes that Curnow had at similar stages of their career.

I think the best example that been given is Fritch. Who’s a quality player but not someone I’d be fussed about losing or actively chase.

If the Pies had Fritsch instead of Johnson or WHE they would've played in a Grand Final this year.

He's selfish sometimes, but the bloke is a dead set gun. You don't kick 50+ in back to back years as a spud.

If the Pies had Fritsch instead of Johnson or WHE they would've played in a Grand Final this year.

He's selfish sometimes, but the bloke is a dead set gun. You don't kick 50+ in back to back years as a spud.

That's another thing I love about Henry.. he's a tad selfish as well. As he matures he can channel that energy in a possitive way.

And I would not have played Mihocek against Sydney. I would have gone with either Kreuger or Henry.

What about the great attributes he has shown? What are the negative ones that can’t be improved with more time in the system?

The same Fritsch who has kicked 50+ in each of the last 2 seasons and lit up a GF for his side?
I think with the attributes he’s shown and the weaknesses he has to overcome he could become a very good player, just not at the level everybody else thinks.

Yes.

We only needed minuscule improvement to make the GF so that doesn’t say much about Fritch.

I wouldn’t say no to Fritch coming but I wouldn’t go out of my way to make it happen.

Does anyone else get the impression that the adult has left the Geelong trade table and they've got a new boy strutting around wasting everyone's time with stupid s**t?
If by the end of it Mackie ends up with Henry, Bowes, Bruhn and pick 7 he can strut around as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned.

goat-cute.gif

I think 18 gets it done, we aren’t going to risk losing him for nothing if 18 is on the table, anything less than that I reckon we have to stand tall and refuse, most Geelong fans think 18 is fair too, I think a pick around 10-12 is his true value and that’s what we’d want if he was contracted.
🍿🍿🍿 D17C189C-2DEE-43DB-99A0-15B11F049217.png
🍿🍿🍿

Don't wanna upset big brother Jack with an offer of pick 18 for his more talented baby brother Ollie now do we.. a 24 year old premiership player.. in the prime of his career mate.

Geelong's premiership window will go from ajar to afar mate.. ajar afar.. ajar afar.. they kinda sound the same and that mate.. but.. big difference mate.. but.. big difference mate.

No Jack and Ollie.. Heeenryyy.. no premiership conteeeendyyy. Simple as that mate.

Fork up the pick mate.. or no deal mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Collingwood supporters trying to convince everyone of Henrys worth. Meanwhile most Geelong supporters juts shrug and are kind of neutral on it.

Maybe it would be better for everyone involved if he just stayed at Collingwood.

That would be our preference, unfortunately he is piss weak

Future second for bowes.

Are cats allowed to trade out of the first and second next year ?
Nah. That's why we need another FR2 if we trade our FR1 as part of the Bruhn deal, and our FR2 for Bowes and pick 7..

We have third round picks this year and Sav wants out, so we should be able to get another FR2 to make it all work.

Old mate Dwayne? Lots of credibility there.

You've totally changed my mind; pick 7 it is 🤣
Aww don’t get triggered over a tweet mr pick 18 pick 18 pick 18 pick 18🤣 plus don’t forget to delete all your posts in this thread again like yesterday so you don’t look desperate for Oliver. How’s the pick 3 going you think the cats could be working on for the cats pick 7 and 18 on the cats board you posted 🫢

Last edited:
Oh Gold Rocks, this Cats flag has really done a number on you my friend.

Everything will be okay. Us winning the flag isn't the end of the world. It's going to be okay.

Haven't you got some gold rocks to polish? That would be better than looking at all of the Cats trade threads, and obsessing over all things Geelong, I'm sure of it!! 😀.

Future second for bowes.

Are cats allowed to trade out of the first and second next year ?

Not unless the afl approves it or we bring another future 2nd in. We will try to do the latter by swapping our 38 48 55 58 etc and sav for a future 2nd somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back