List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind it if a reported DONE DEAL was officially done before being declared by the papers...

Anyway it appears Danger soon, Scooter as well... wonder how quick Hendo is sorted.

Wellsy must want to take next week off

#crowsmelt when they see Danger in a Geelong media top giving his first interview.
the dummies about to be thrown out of prams in South Australia will be of epic proportions
No one should be happy with that thought.

As much as I knew Gazza was gone, the pit of my stomach dropped when I saw gaz in a gc top.
I don't wish that feeling on anyone.

I guess it depends how you rate Gore. Dont know much about him tbh.
Smart, makes good decisions, wins his own ball and generally hits a target by foot... Good player in the making.

Yep Selwood has gone from Brownlow fav (on the night) 12 months ago to washed up in 12 months after finishing a disappointing 3rd in our B&F this season. I can't wait for the new double act and that's not including Scooter in there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As part of the deal, Adelaide will receive Geelong’s first round (currently No.9) and second round (currently No.28) selections in November’s National Draft, as well as Gore, in exchange for Dangerfield and a third round selection (currently No.50).

It's true but that tagger will go to Danger now who can push past it. Selwood will be free, top 3 in Brownlow 2016 for J. Selwood!
Hope you're right. To be honest though I think Duncan will benefit most from Dangerfield being tagged. If Duncan is running around free to get huge disposal numbers with his great ball use we could be very damaging next year.

I really liked Gore when I watched him this season and I think he'll be a good player but Dangerfield is going to help us so much. My main concern if the deal is as stated is how we can get the other deals done and I really don't think we can afford to lose many more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back