Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
English needs to start getting his hand on the ball.

Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

We're being exposed for our lack of pace, the depth of our supporting mids and an inability cover the ground.

Combine this with our old friends Mr Implied and Mr Direct pressure and it all falls apart.

The defence is understandably shambolic given the personnel, however there issues are starting with the ease that we've allowed Port to transition the ball across the ground.

We've seen this movie before.

I can't cop Bevo criticism in this thread. This is on the players.
Starting Darcy in the middle because we're scared of Sweet set the tone

Bringing in McNeil and Khamis that prove again and again they aren't the answer. Continuing to play Gallagher over people like Harmes and Garcia.
There's many things to put on bevo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting Darcy in the middle because we're scared of Sweet set the tone

Bringing in McNeil and Khamis. Continuing to play Gallagher over people like Harmes and Garcia.
There's many things to put on bevo
that's more a reflection of how out of form English is then Bevo

Really shows how underrated Liam Jones is.

We are absolutely ****ed without him
Thats cope.

Im not sure that even if Jones was marshalling the defence that he could do anything about our inability to stop Port transitioning the ball at will.

So BZT is now Tom Stewart? FMD Port are terrible yet we are so, so much worse.

Also no other team would have subbed off their player with that hit to the nose that Naughton copped.

That's right—I'm a moderator, and I was moderating. You don't like my call, but you were unreasonable in my view.
Well I hope you go after the posts that were 3 times as bad and consistently against English and recently Lobb and don’t seem hypocritical.

Jamarra should spend at least 2 weeks in the reserves. He's been putrid for a while now despite hitting the scoreboard.

Also so typical that Sweet is giving English a bath. We'll honestly be doing well to get a low second round pick. AA my arse...

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spare a thought for their agents. With every pathetic effort in the ruck and every simple missed set shot there are zeroes dropping off those future contracts.

English proving yet again he’s not fit to play in the ruck. It’s cringeworthy watching him sometimes. That he’s the AA ruck is ****ing ludicrous. He’s a big midfielder, that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back