2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 11 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

He kicked 3 goals in a team that barely found their way forward of centre. Could he do less than MacnCheese or DBJ have the past couple of weeks?

Trouble is, Rioli and Boak could be back this week and they go straight back in.

Boak is not our future, it’s not as if we’re really playing for anything. Nothing wrong with having both Rioli & Canasta wrecking havoc.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He kicked 3 goals in a team that barely found their way forward of centre. Could he do less than MacnCheese or DBJ have the past couple of weeks?
Stop lumping DBJ in with McEntee. One of them has 17 goals and 12 assists for the season. The other has 5 goals and 3 assists.

At the game today and a Norwood lifetime member so go easy on me but I was really impressed with Lorenz for you blokes. Looks some sort of player and never dropped his head. Despite many of your top ups not being overly skilled I thought they tried hard which is more than I can say about some of the AFL listed blokes. Dylan Williams got a bit of it but but does panic and fumble a bit IMO

The exact player who in a afl reserves should be playing for port or crows as a high end state league level player instead of port and crows shuffling ammo players around.
Callow was recruited to Norwood a few years back and when Hawthorn picked him up in the MSD he promised the club he would return if he ever was delisted. The day he was delisted he called the club to let them know he would be coming back.

Stop lumping DBJ in with McEntee. One of them has 17 goals and 12 assists for the season. The other has 5 goals and 3 assists.

They're both playing as small forwards. Well kind of, not sure what McEntee's role is. Anyway neither of them has been sighted the past couple of weeks.

And surely they can't recycle Frank Evans.

Boak is not our future, it’s not as if we’re really playing for anything. Nothing wrong with having both Rioli & Canasta wrecking havoc.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I agree, but you know what will happen. Someone is trying to save his job.

DBJ has had a perfectly fine season up until yesterday. McEntee has been terrible against everyone except Norf (which barely counts). They're both playing the same role, but one of them is playing it pretty well and the other is probably the worst small forward getting regular games in the league.
I have grown to LOVE the hate you have for Jed, your anger feeds my happiness - keep it comin :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the game today and a Norwood lifetime member so go easy on me but I was really impressed with Lorenz for you blokes. Looks some sort of player and never dropped his head. Despite many of your top ups not being overly skilled I thought they tried hard which is more than I can say about some of the AFL listed blokes. Dylan Williams got a bit of it but but does panic and fumble a bit IMO
I agree with you on Lorenz. He looks a player. Only seen him play the one game but based on that I'd be surprised if he doesn't crack it for an AFL game soon.

DBJ is such a weird one. They just gave up trying to find form for him at half back and just put him in some fluffer role.

Remember when he started how hard he was at the footy? He started having 20+ touches while doing solid jobs on small forwards. Then he just stopped and became turgid piss.

Load up the defence with great ball users then be surprised when they can't defend.

Also don't select our best one on one defender who can play on talls and smalls and is also a great ball user because something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back