Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First coaching casualty for 2009 is the Heidelberg West senior coach who was to be given his marching orders Monday night.West are likely to pursue a captain/coach for this season.

First coaching casualty for 2009 is the Heidelberg West senior coach who was to be given his marching orders Monday night.West are likely to pursue a captain/coach for this season.

Committee are a bunch of wackers. Never should have let Matty James go and just maybe they should have listened to him. Could not have got a more dedicated bloke. Copped their right wack.

The writing is on the wall Divvy 3 until they fold or join up with Watsonia, who are not far away from being stuffed. Hmmmmm!! That would leave one good size ground for league Headquaters, could be good result.

Committee are a bunch of wackers. Never should have let Matty James go and just maybe they should have listened to him. Could not have got a more dedicated bloke. Copped their right wack.
Was a massive misstake to let matty James go.He did a great job.

If thats true I feel sorry for the bloke.
To end up in Div 2 and at Epping he must have reached the bottom of the barrel.
From AFL Grannys to Epping,:eek:

Watched a few but don't think he ever played in an AFL GF. Retired the year b4 Lions started their streak.

Originally Posted by beekay
This is a practile joke gone wrong. The three boys were 300km away at the pyramid rock festivle at the time of the attack. The lower plenty football club will not tollerate this kind of behavior from a idiot after a cheep laugh.
Using a public forum to damage the reputation of three young men is a stupid thing to do when the authorties are involved. A public appology and a good long hard look at your self is advised!

can someone give me an update on what this is about???

The writing is on the wall Divvy 3 until they fold or join up with Watsonia, who are not far away from being stuffed. Hmmmmm!! That would leave one good size ground for league Headquaters, could be good result.

have to agree on Matt, did everything including filling the waterbottles before training. hugely respected throughout the leauge. west have had off field dramas for a long time now, going back to when Phill Russell was coach and the commitee had trouble paying players and trying to attract others to the club. i suppose it's a by-product of having no juniors.
You mention Watsonia as being stuffed, your on the wrong train. Granted that they were on there knees a few years ago and were helped out greatly by all other clubs, including west, but at least now they are having a dip at trying to make themselves better and compete with the top teams.

been a while, did i miss something or has there been a shipment of dick smiths finest i.t gear land in the sth morang area,
its all we need for the morangers to catch on that the space invaders fad is over - i knew things would change once they closed down the morang pub
i hear the old spotlight at the stables is being turned into a nightclub shortly - i can hear the sirens now !

No landing all stolen probably , retravision got robbed, spotlight yes I bought it and it will be venue of some sort???? Morang pub is open again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doubt its true. they couldnt even promise troy luff his payments, so his walking out. as i said earlier the bloke who won keno had a fall out with the pres and is taking his money elsewhere.

Wow what a Nite Morang just signed Troy luff. Andrew Shauble, Ben Cousins , Anthony Rocca,Jason Danilchenko, Humphrey b bear, Hi 5 , the Wiggles, Gary Moran, Jim Christoff, Chris McMackin, Jim Chetcuti, still negotiating with Buddy Franklin, Stewie Fraser:thumbsu: and Nathan Buckley plus others that cant be named. :p

Hi 5.....good pick up, they have a good junior attraction and will attract many a dirty old man supporter as well.

Some sad news for the whittlesea football club this week with news coming threw that Sean Salmon exciting young player has injured himself at work by a freak accident, resulting in cutting 2 fingers off with a circular saw. The division 2 league b&f of last year will definately miss season 2009 and will need plastic surgery. My wishes goes out to his family and hope speedy recovery.

Some sad news for the whittlesea football club this week with news coming threw that Sean Salmon exciting young player has injured himself at work by a freak accident, resulting in cutting 2 fingers off with a circular saw. The division 2 league b&f of last year will definately miss season 2009 and will need plastic surgery. My wishes goes out to his family and hope speedy recovery.

Nasty stuff - ouch !

I do not play there but am friends with players there and players who left, but as i know none to kilmore apart from booker himself?

What about the players that are leaving for Wallan? How many are going there?

I did hear Jeremy Page is back from Northcote Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back