Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to harp on about this but I remain surprised there isn't more debate on here about the form of Northcote Park. They were touted as big improvers pre season, they have had an injection of quality players from regional Vic and they (at times) have shown great capability but their season is rapidly imploding......

Im not trying to point the finger, just genuinely interested on how NP people think they are traveling.

something must not be right down at northcote park!

I don't want to harp on about this but I remain surprised there isn't more debate on here about the form of Northcote Park. They were touted as big improvers pre season, they have had an injection of quality players from regional Vic and they (at times) have shown great capability but their season is rapidly imploding......

Im not trying to point the finger, just genuinely interested on how NP people think they are traveling.

they have played some good footy at times ( beat west, watched the last half of that game & should of beaten heid) they have been struck down by injury & have 5 players going o/s through the season does not help.
very young side (6 under 19s & 7 under 21) and saad has been there only recruit with scanlon playing a game or 2 when released from vfl

2010 Round 13. A slab says Saul will kick 10 goals. Not a bad bet from a Macleod perspective considering the Heidelberg backs will be kicking goals on that ground.

Underbelly, too early and to close to predict who's gonna take a shot at the title. No worries about injuries. I could name many who are ready to rock n roll.
id be happy to have a slab with you, i know sauls a good player but im one to always back my team!!

They also have Bumper Crowds, what with so many supporters and all :D

No worries. When we get closer to round 13 I may even raise it to realistically 15 to 20 goals.
i reakon you might do your slab there Boof, the small ground at Macleod will be harder for Caddy to find space to lead in, although if the full back gets on to it when kicking out after a point he may just hit Saul on the chest.
looking forward to see how you guys play on the much smaller ground.

They also have Bumper Crowds, what with so many supporters and all :D
eltham has won 5 flags or there abouts in the last 15 years. is this correct kickass. oh yeah DIV2 FLAGS.parkers have won 5 as well. come in the parkers rooms and have a look at them. it says DIV1 on them all. is your ass sore kick ass. richmond has a stack of supporters and they are flying!!!!!!!get to bed pal so your up early so mummy can take you to school early. i hope logic is your first lesson tomorrow

eltham has won 5 flags or there abouts in the last 15 years. is this correct kickass. oh yeah DIV2 FLAGS.parkers have won 5 as well. come in the parkers rooms and have a look at them. it says DIV1 on them all. is your ass sore kick ass. richmond has a stack of supporters and they are flying!!!!!!!get to bed pal so your up early so mummy can take you to school early. i hope logic is your first lesson tomorrow

You're a bit touchy there Champ. Logic has nothing to do with it - A Fact is Fact and as it is N.P simply do not have a massive supporter base.

It doesn't make them any lesser a club and Yes I do envy your clubs First Division success. N.P is a proud club and has worked as equally hard as any club has over those last 20 or so years so Good luck to you and your other loyal supporter friends.

However, I am also very comfortable the success my Club has enjoyed during that same same period and believe it or not it matters very little whether its says Div 1 or Div 2 when you are a Premiership winner.

BTW, success is not just adjudicated on how many cups you have or what divison they were won in, but more by what your club is and what it stands for. Some measures can only be truly judged from within.

Good Luck for saturday Footy Luver - the game should be a cracker and without trusty Ol' B.J to help you out, I think the Panthers will come away with the 4 points and Oh yeah, out number your supporters 4 to 1. :)

You're a bit touchy there Champ. Logic has nothing to do with it - A Fact is Fact and as it is N.P simply do not have a massive supporter base.

It doesn't make them any lesser a club and Yes I do envy your clubs First Division success. N.P is a proud club and has worked as equally hard as any club has over those last 20 or so years so Good luck to you and your other loyal supporter friends.

However, I am also very comfortable the success my Club has enjoyed during that same same period and believe it or not it matters very little whether its says Div 1 or Div 2 when you are a Premiership winner.

BTW, success is not just adjudicated on how many cups you have or what divison they were won in, but more by what your club is and what it stands for. Some measures can only be truly judged from within.

Good Luck for saturday Footy Luver - the game should be a cracker and without trusty Ol' B.J to help you out, I think the Panthers will come away with the 4 points and Oh yeah, out number your supporters 4 to 1. :)

were u comfortable with the 4 spoons in that period also?

were u comfortable with the 4 spoons in that period also?

Nothing to be ashamed of here Cannons. Spoons aren't that much fun but they do add to the overall learning experience.

In some of those seasons we got walloped week in and week out. But you know what, that helps build character.

And i'm proud to say that it is that Character which has bound the club and helped it navigate through the turbulent times and the ususal ups and downs that all clubs experience.

And just for the record, not only am I comfortable with those 4 wooden spoons, we actually embrace them and celibrate them just as much as the premierships.

The Panther Yo -Yo Coterie group, formed from past players and club members who were involved with the club during the so called Yo Yo years, are probably the only group I know who list both Wooden Spoons & Premierships won on the same stubby holder. :) :thumbsu:

Over 100 years of history 14 premierships 6 Division 2 flags and yes we have in fact won some in division 1 - 8 in fact, and YES, some we bought like NP did

Yo Yo Coterie 2010

1995 Premiers
1996 Wooden Spoon
1997 Premiers
1998 Wooden Spoon
1999 3rd
2000 Premiers
2001 Wooden Spoon
2002 Premiers

and

2010 - Drinking Pi$$ and laughing about all the before said Good & Not so Good years of Football & mateship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to be ashamed of here Cannons. Spoons aren't that much fun but they do add to the overall learning experience.

In some of those seasons we got walloped week in and week out. But you know what, that helps build character.

And i'm proud to say that it is that Character which has bound the club and helped it navigate through the turbulent times and the ususal ups and downs that all clubs experience.

And just for the record, not only am I comfortable with those 4 wooden spoons, we actually embrace them and celibrate them just as much as the premierships.

The Panther Yo -Yo Coterie group, formed from past players and club members who were involved with the club during the so called Yo Yo years, are probably the only group I know who list both Wooden Spoons & Premierships won on the same stubby holder. :) :thumbsu:

not sure many people would celebrate being no hoping losers. whilst you are in the NFL Div 1 flags are the only thing that matters. Div 2 & 3 is like dancing with your sister, if thats how you get your kicks at eltham, good luck to ya

not sure many people would celebrate being no hoping losers. whilst you are in the NFL Div 1 flags are the only thing that matters. Div 2 & 3 is like dancing with your sister, if thats how you get your kicks at eltham, good luck to ya

Seems as though Dogseye would know a lot about dancing with his/her own sister!

Looking at your previous posts it appears you also prostitute yourself around on league forums aswell.

I can't see even one worthwhile comment you have made on any of these forums, and Nor can I see where you have ever been a part of a Div 1 premiership.

Perhaps you are just one of those that skip to the nearest bandwagon and jump on type of people.

I suggest you ask Kickass to get his mummy to pick you up on their way to school, because your english is atrocious. I suggest you ask the teacher What a capital letter is? Where the space bar on the computer is? Also while your there, ask your teacher how your supposed to speak english properly?

Before you question a bloke's logic, I suggest you look at what you write 1st pal.

I'm sure we won't have a problem having a look at Parkers rooms, as there won't be a massive que to get in there.

quote=Son of Whispy; I suggest you ask Kickass to get his mummy to pick you up on their way to school, because your english is atrocious. I suggest you ask the teacher what a Capital Letter is? Where the space bar on the computer is? Also while your there, ask your teacher how you're supposed to speak english properly?

Before you question a bloke's logic, I suggest you look at what you write 1st pal.

I'm sure we won't have a problem having a look at Parkers rooms, as there won't be a massive queue to get in there.

Seems as though Dogseye would know a lot about dancing with his/her own sister!

Looking at your previous posts it appears you also prostitute yourself around on league forums aswell.

I can't see even one worthwhile comment you have made on any of these forums, and Nor can I see where you have ever been a part of a Div 1 premiership.

Perhaps you are just one of those that skip to the nearest bandwagon and jump on type of people.

Played in more div 1 flags than you could imagine, played in a couple div 2 flags ( my Div 2 premiership medals are hidden away, to embarassed to have them out). Never had a wooden spoon, I wish i did because it seems like so much fun to celebrate winning one.

Imagine the partying down at eltham if you finish 7th, wonder what your coterie group will put on the stubby holders..... you tool!!!!

quote=Son of Whispy; I suggest you ask Kickass to get his mummy to pick you up on their way to school, because your english is atrocious. I suggest you ask the teacher what a Capital Letter is? Where the space bar on the computer is? Also while your there, ask your teacher how you're supposed to speak english properly?

I'm sure we won't have a problem having a look at Parkers rooms, as there won't be a massive queue to get in there.

Classic!!!

I suggest you ask Kickass to get his mummy to pick you up on their way to school, because your english (should be capital E) is atrocious. I suggest you ask the teacher What (no need for capital W here) a capital letter is? Where the space bar on the computer is? Also while your (you're) there, ask your teacher how your (you're) supposed to speak english (should be capital E) properly?

I'm sure we won't have a problem having a look at Parkers rooms, as there won't be a massive que (spelt queue) to get in there.

Ha ha - that is f--g hilarious. A dribbler, correcting a dribblers spelling and grammar. I have had a go at your post whispy (see above)

For what it's worth the Tigers have named their youngest side in recent memory with 9 players 22 or under. Changing of the guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back