Opinion North Melbourne Priority Picks Part 2 - 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If Luke Parker joins us will you switch clubs?

No, but he's the type of player you should be targeting not more kids. I'd actually be actively trading pick 1 and your f1 next year for experience, ideally with 1-2 being KPP

You had two PP's this year, you traded them away. The LAST thing you need is more kids, you actually have a good core of kids, what you need is experience, and the right experience especially. What's another kid, likely another midfielder in this draft going to do? You ALREADY have too many mids to fit in.

You'll be a lot better when Logue comes back for starters, still feel Comden should go back but I know North fans disagree on this so I'll leave it as that.
I'm not saying we need anything, tbf. I'm stating that the next PP at the start of the 1st requires a team to go winless for at least 5 years...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, but he's the type of player you should be targeting not more kids. I'd actually be actively trading pick 1 and your f1 next year for experience, ideally with 1-2 being KPP
Trading pick 1 for some mercenaries, lol

That won't be happening.

Free agents on big coin is the way forward but we'll have to offer massive overs for the right players...

Trading pick 1 for some mercenaries, lol

That won't be happening.

Free agents on big coin is the way forward but we'll have to offer massive overs for the right players...

You need some key position players now who can help and enough with the draft this is a mid draft anyway you don’t need them- even if you split 1 take a mid sure but the rest need to be key talls both ends.

A player like Parker would be perfect for North and he’d lift standards straight away

You need some key position players now who can help and enough with the draft this is a mid draft anyway you don’t need them- even if you split 1 take a mid sure but the rest need to be key talls both ends.

How can you honestly look at North Melbourne and say an 18 or 19 year old key defender changes things?

Throw an underdeveloped kid into that backline and they likely get murdered.

In fact throw a gun KPD and they too may get murdered right now.

They need more quality across all lines, not just down back.

A player like Parker would be perfect for North and he’d lift standards straight away

And can be obtained for far less than pick 1.

How can you honestly look at North Melbourne and say an 18 or 19 year old key defender changes things?

Throw an underdeveloped kid into that backline and they likely get murdered.

They need more quality across all lines, not just down back.

And can be obtained for far less than pick 1.

They don’t need midfielders though look at this draft it’s all mids that doesn’t help. It’s the round circle but you don’t need more young midfielders when the club is neglecting key positions. Not saying get a kid. A bloke like Hamling from us was available this year he’d cost nothing, Lewis Young from you guys. They could get these types and then take the selection at 1, but taking pick 1 only does nothing it will just make the situation worse another mid in a team stacked.

They don’t need midfielders though look at this draft it’s all mids that doesn’t help.

Yes, they do.

This fallacy that North’s midfield is in any way complete, is absolutely ridiculous.

They’ve got some really good young kids in there. They do not have enough.

Yes, they do.

This fallacy that North’s midfield is in any way complete, is absolutely ridiculous.

They’ve got some really good young kids in there. They do not have enough.
TT is a massive loss at this point in our build, LDU is now surrounded by 20 gamers and a rookie ruck with no craft or awareness. Synergy has been a massive problem this season imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back