Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So I’ve gleaned that the board, recruiters and Nicks should go and Ricciuto should to which how an imbecile like him is a board member is beyond me.

Also, supporters are saying they hope they don’t win for the rest of the season.
You need to find the Adelaide board not the Sack Hinkley board.

Interestingly they get a completely different commentary crew on for Port games. They're actually far more measured by and large. Rowey is a disgrace.
Rowe is like a lunatic fan that is given his own platform and he’s hardly measured.

One guys just called up and saying he’s relinquishing his membership after 30 years.😳

And I thought I was a tad loose after a loss 🤪

So I’ve gleaned that the board, recruiters and Nicks should go and Ricciuto should to which how an imbecile like him is a board member is beyond me.

Also, supporters are saying they hope they don’t win for the rest of the season.
Tbh the Tigers out muscled them in their desire for the contest tonight and that's not a good sign.

One guys just called up and saying he’s relinquishing his membership after 30 years.😳
microwave popcorn GIF by Digg

I thought Taranto was really impressive, so too Prestia.
Interesting. I watched first 3 quarters and I noticed Taranto was their main problem through the middle in handball or by foot.
The ball would move around in slick fashion via handball through congestion or kicking to a target on boundary. Taranto will join the chain and start missing targets. Real momentum breaker.

Tbh the Tigers out muscled them in their desire for the contest tonight and that's not a good sign.
They were absolutely desperate. So admirable, even tho you could see they were completely stuffed by the end.
Intensity/desperation is a huge factor in determining the winner, with teams at AFL level being so even(barring North.. and Eagles although they are improving) the biggest IMO.

Intensity/desperation is a huge factor in determining the winner, with teams at AFL level being so even(barring North.. and Eagles although they are improving) the biggest IMO.
I don’t believe the Eagles are improving. I do believe they’ve finally been relatively healthy for the first time in four seasons.

I think they still haven’t bottomed out, as the likes of Yeo and McGovern are keeping them competitive, but are close to the end. The likes of Tim Kelly, Barrass, Ryan and Allen keep missing lots of games to repeated injuries.

And they really haven’t hit on the draft, apart from Harley Reid.

Believe they’re still a long way from climbing the ladder yet. And Tassie is on the horizon.

I don’t believe the Eagles are improving. I do believe they’ve finally been relatively healthy for the first time in four seasons.

I think they still haven’t bottomed out, as the likes of Yeo and McGovern are keeping them competitive, but are close to the end. The likes of Tim Kelly, Barrass, Ryan and Allen keep missing lots of games to repeated injuries.

And they really haven’t hit on the draft, apart from Harley Reid.

Believe they’re still a long way from climbing the ladder yet. And Tassie is on the horizon.
I kind of agree but having those senior guys actually playing will help protect the kids a heap and kick start their development. They just need to strike the balance of giving the soon to be draftees games but not over working them too soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of agree but having those senior guys actually playing will help protect the kids a heap and kick start their development. They just need to strike the balance of giving the soon to be draftees games but not over working them too soon
Definitely.

But the point of my post was that I believe West Coast hasn’t bottomed out yet.

And apart from Harley Reid, and maybe Brady Hough, there’s still questions on most of their draftees.

They don’t yet have the young players you can point at and say, that’s Yeo’s replacement, that’s Kelly’s replacement, that’s Sheed’s, Gaff’s, Redden’s, Hurn’s, Shuey, Naitanui, Cripps, McGovern’s replacements. And a few of those players have been retired for 6 and 18 months already.

That’s why they fell off a cliff, because apart from Oscar Allen and Ryan, they haven’t hit on a draftee from 2018 to 2021/22. Even their 2022 draftees have question marks on them.

And over the past couple of years, Yeo, Ryan and Allen can’t stay on the field due to recurring injuries.

Definitely.

But the point of my post was that I believe West Coast hasn’t bottomed out yet.

And apart from Harley Reid, and maybe Brady Hough, there’s still questions on most of their draftees.

They don’t yet have the young players you can point at and say, that’s Yeo’s replacement, that’s Kelly’s replacement, that’s Sheed’s, Gaff’s, Redden’s, Hurn’s, Shuey, Naitanui, Cripps, McGovern’s replacements. And a few of those players have been retired for 6 and 18 months already.

That’s why they fell off a cliff, because apart from Oscar Allen and Ryan, they haven’t hit on a draftee from 2018 to 2021/22. Even their 2022 draftees have question marks on them.

And over the past couple of years, Yeo, Ryan and Allen can’t stay on the field due to recurring injuries.
Yeah very true I've seen a little of Ginbey and maybe could be ok. Chesser no idea whats happening there - seems to be lost of the wing and doesnt look like a natural position for him

Yeah very true I've seen a little of Ginbey and maybe could be ok. Chesser no idea whats happening there - seems to be lost of the wing and doesnt look like a natural position for him
Chesser broke his ankle in his first preseason, very badly.

Ginbey is a big body, but has no idea how to play football, just follows his opponent about.

Hewett has sesamoiditis in both feet. His rest and rehab didn’t work, and went for early season surgery.

Ginnivan ducking to win a free rather than giving the handball off to an open team mate 👎🏼

Just turned it on to see this happen. You know he’s going to do it every time, would you cop a big ban if you have him what he wants and swing the arm in to knock him out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back