Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing we've learned this week. Warren Tredrea is still a moron.

Who do you have loved up for an upset this week?

Sydney: all out attack on the footy, freo best defence getting around.

It's unlikely but that's my upset

I know Hawks are only three spots above them but Eagles back in Perth with Reid, Gaff and Kelly back playing at Home are paying $2.55 to win.
That makes them the underdogs, especially with Hawks amazing form.

Reckon Eagles knock them off and knock off all the hype around the Hawks.

People are acting like they are world beaters because they've hit a patch of form, back to reality this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Hawks are only three spots above them but Eagles back in Perth with Reid, Gaff and Kelly back playing at Home are paying $2.55 to win.

People are acting like they are world beaters because they've hit a patch of form, back to reality this weekend.

Geez I hope so 🙏

I think everything for the Hawks just depends on whether the opposition quells will day

Who do you have loved up for an upset this week?

Sydney: all out attack on the footy, freo best defence getting around.

It's unlikely but that's my upset

I think I have tipped Freo as an upset twice and they have lost by a combined total of about 20 goals in those games.

Edit: actually 3 times, i picked them when they drew the Pies as well.

Only crap teams like Geelong with a crap midfield concede runs of goals right?

Not a team with a good midfield like Brisbane - I mean Neale, McCluggage, Dunkley, McInnerney, Ashcroft they wouldn’t concede 8 goals in a quarter to a team like Melbourne…
To a team that last week couldn't hit the scoreboard in the last half against the worst side in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back