Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Darn another draw would've been a great result for us

Cripps cost Waterman a goal for getting sucked in

Bombers should make the 8 from here but again, they'll be first week fodder

Darn another draw would've been a great result for us

Cripps cost Waterman a goal for getting sucked in

Bombers should make the 8 from here but again, they'll be first week fodder
Don't rate Essendon at all to be honest. They looked on fire at the start of last year and faded badly. They've looked less impressive this year. I expect them to fade. Percentage of 95.2%. Awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harrison Petty odds on for worst AFL player?

Melbourne and Geelong just played a goalless quarter, unreal.
Hahaha

So he can potshot the club during his exit? Funny how quickly this board forgets hey
His exit interviews were embarrassing for him. Two interviews came out on the same day one essentially saying "Yeah I really just needed to get out of Perth was sick of it my partners family is Vic we're much closer now" and then one saying "Yeah I never really wanted to leave Perth, Freo just didn't offer me a good enough contract I really wanted to stay in Perth."

maybe its receny bias but I feel west coast fans have gotten worse with the booing lol.
The only way WCE fans could be measurably worse with booing is if the Richter Scale has been recalibrated. 10/10 is the max. They have always been 10/10 out and proud entitled d**kheads en masse.

Reid was giving the umpires directions. How many games has he played ? 😂

How would you feel if you were from Victoria and your coach let your young gun go home for a weeks rest while the rest of you suckers have to stick around ?
Cousins believes he is just like him.
WEst Australia news circle jerking.

I can't see it ending that well.

It looked like he was cramping to me. No way they'd send him back on if he had a suspected hammy. They just gave him a week off because he was banged up.
They sent Darling back out with a broken arm and Ryan with a torn hamstring tendon in 2 separate games last year - albeit the Ryan one is understandable given the carnage in that game. We also just saw Port take that risk with Rozee.

He wasn't able to run properly which is why they had the zone warning with a minute left as well.

They sent Darling back out with a broken arm and Ryan with a torn hamstring tendon in 2 separate games last year - albeit the Ryan one is understandable given the carnage in that game. We also just saw Port take that risk with Rozee.

He wasn't able to run properly which is why they had the zone warning with a minute left as well.
There's no way they risk him. None. He's their chosen one. Name another 1st rd pick thats been allowed to fly to Victoria for a break after 6 games?

Happy to recant if I'm wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back