Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I personally don't think Ken's that bad a coach. Well he sucks tactically but he does have some good qualities that seem to get mediocre players playing well.

Anyway Fiveaa stream has dropped out on afl app damn it!

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

We should hire him as an assistant for the lols.

^^^ this a thousand times over..

their list is shit. it has been for years..

for about 4/5 years now poort somehow been given soft draw after soft draw.. and beaten up on the lower clubs and completely shat the bed 9 times out of 10 when they come up against the form sides of the comp..

yet its all hinkley‘s fault.. and they cling to this because its the only way they can comfort themselves.. the alternative of accepting their list is garbage would be too much for their fragile and feeble little ego‘s to handle…
Their record against top 4 or top 8 sides over the last few years is terrible. I think i read somewhere it was 6 wins from 41 games or something. GROTTO I need your fun facts

^^^ this a thousand times over..

their list is shit. it has been for years..

for about 4/5 years now poort somehow been given soft draw after soft draw.. and beaten up on the lower clubs and completely shat the bed 9 times out of 10 when they come up against the form sides of the comp..

yet its all hinkley‘s fault.. and they cling to this because its the only way they can comfort themselves.. the alternative of accepting their list is garbage would be too much for their fragile and feeble little ego‘s to handle…
Hinkley doesn't help himself with all those presser spin he gives though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely thought Ken Hinkley is out of contract this year

NOPE! Has 2023 to go as well.

LOL
I wonder if he has an extension clause that kicks in if they make Finals

He had such a clause before. Made Finals in 2020, auto extension in January 2021.

2019 article.

Contract clause: Why Hinkley simply has to make finals very soon - Contract clause: Why Hinkley simply has to make finals very soon

Would think he has the same clause?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back