Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracked rib for Butters
I cracked two ribs playing once (20 years ago), didn't know until a few hours after the game when it started hurting like hell.
Missed a week, then played the next. 30 seconds in some clown dropped a knee directly on the cracked ribs. Genuinely couldn't have hit them more perfectly.
They still hurt...

The Youtube channels Green Dot Aviation and Mentour Pilot gave me a new appreciation for what goes into making aviation safe. The engineering and training involved is crazy. That said, I think the Australian industry gets many of its problems from being a market of 'only' 27 million people spread across an area the size of the contiguous United States.

Now that I have gold membership, my plan for when the day finally comes and the Crows make a grand final is to drive there the day before.
We will be able to teleport there.....

So to confirm, draft order is based on the ladder position after R24 to break ties?

Geelong and Port both eliminated this week. Geelong were effectively the better team (having won their Qualifying final), but if my maths are correct Port still technically come "third" and get the lower draft pick?

No. Geelong were the higher ranked team going into the PFs, and will have finished 3rd.

The final ladder is:
1/2 - Sydney/Brisbane (TBD)
3 - Geelong
4 - Port Adelaide
5 - GWS
6 - Hawthorn
7 - Western Bulldogs
8 - Carlton

The final ladder position, as used to determine the draft order, includes the results of finals - it's not frozen at the end of the H&A season.

No, as both lost in the same weekend it is based on their ladder position at the end of the minor round (the qualify result is irrelevant).

Port finish 3rd
Geelong finish 4th

Look at where the two teams are listed in the second round and in first round Geelong are 15th (means they finished 4th).

For confirmation -

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back