No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Bombers have been given the all clear to actually have a crack this week with Brisbane having a two game buffer. Maybe they should have let their fans know so a few of them would turn up.
As long as they have a crack against us.
Would be a big blunder if we fell to them.

Goes without saying, but Touk Miller is a really nice talent. Pity his teammates don't care half as much.

As long as they have a crack against us.
Would be a big blunder if we fell to them.
Not sure if it's worth the risk to try and draw level with Brissie and Freo, even with their slightly worse percentage.

Nah, our last generation had shitloads more heart than this mob.

They don't have anyone who could go toe to toe with Mitch Hahn, Daniel Cross or Matty Boyd.

Culture of the club sucks. They just don't care.

They don't have anyone who could go toe to toe with Mitch Hahn, Daniel Cross or Matty Boyd.

Jordan McMahon, Josh Hill and Sam Power say hello.

Loved me some Mitch Hahn. Matty Boyd and Crossy worked their arses off to get where they are. Leaving nothing in the tank.

Can add Jarrad Grant and Higgins in the list of pea hearts.

The Suns reminds me some of our last generation players. Scott Clayton still hasn't changed. The players look like sticks, love the outside ball and play like pea hearts. Head cases who only want to turn up whenever they want. Poor Rocket.
I agree, but it doesn't help that almost every inside mid he drafted isn't out there atm. Swallow, Prestia, Omeara, Ablett, Caddy, Lonergan. All the half decent ones are either injury prone or have left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved me some Mitch Hahn. Matty Boyd and Crossy worked their arses off to get where they are. Leaving nothing in the tank.

Can add Jarrad Grant and Higgins in the list of pea hearts.
Yeah, we had our fair share. Clayton dined out on 1999 for a decade.

Still, the team as a whole had heaps more fight in it than these Suns.

I agree, but it doesn't help that almost every inside mid he drafted isn't out there atm. Swallow, Prestia, Omeara, Ablett, Caddy, Lonergan. All the half decent ones are either injury prone or have left.
Yeah but that may not suit the argument of me sinking the boots in. So shoosh you. :p

I know we're their bitches, but God Geelong are mentally weak. I don't think I've seen a team but into their own press like they do in a loooooong time.

Why the **** would anybody barrack for Richmond?

It's little wonder that my tiger following mate is moving to Canada. He says it's for work, but we both know it's to get away from this mob.

Edit: this also happens to be the last game him and his son will get to see before the family leaves. So very Richmond, hope the Vancouver Canucks are better to them. Are the Richmondesque?

Last edited:
When I think about losing to the Cats twice this year, I feel ill. Surely our next crack at them breaks the hoodoo they have over us. They have a handful of very good players and the rest are very ordinary.
I would feel more optimistic if we had Libba and Macrae back, at least, next time we play them. Also would need Stringer in form and our kicking boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back