No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2030088
Naught’s makes this team! Whether he should be ahead of Curnow is debatable, but this is based on their data not club and commentators biases. It does show how hard Naughts works and how good he is/has been.
Free kicks for is not a player stat category looked at when one is being considered for AA selections.

As someone mentioned today, Curnow hasn’t been that good in finals, and what happens in finals, we get the best umpires and they don’t pay as many ‘iffy’ free kicks.
A lot of the free kicks Curnow gets are there, it’s just that a lot of other forwards do not get that same treatment. Naughton gets infringed upon just as much but does not get the frees. How many times have we seen him and JUH held this year for no penalty.

A lot of the free kicks Curnow gets are there, it’s just that a lot of other forwards do not get that same treatment. Naughton gets infringed upon just as much but does not get the frees. How many times have we seen him and JUH held this year for no penalty.
Naughton has managed to have a fine season despite this and a knee injury.

Melbourne gave a 1st gamer 10 minutes last week and dropped him this week

After a potentially game saving tackle too. It’s bad enough starting a debutant as the sub, let alone dropping him the next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Cameron is quite keen on himself.

Except for number 5. 😡

Might be a controversial opinion, but I’m indifferent/neutral on Dunkley.

He’s a very good player, I wish we still had him, but we don’t - it sucks that he left, but what can you do.

Completely understand people not liking him and being angry with him, but me - Switzerland.

Might be a controversial opinion, but I’m indifferent/neutral on Dunkley.

He’s a very good player, I wish we still had him, but we don’t - it sucks that he left, but what can you do.

Completely understand people not liking him and being angry with him, but me - Switzerland.
Just boo for him for the LOLz then...

Two really ordinary blokes that wear 31.

Lachie Neale easily best on so far according to the umps.

When Petty played on outside the boundary line then to kick at goal around the corner why wasn’t it called out of bounds?

Isn’t that the rule? I’m sure I’ve seen it paid before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back