Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too much. The Dees supporters are so beaten down they didn't have much in the kit bag other than turning around and giving me a stern look.
For what it's worth, the effective lines seem to be:
- "Another NOTHING kick/handball from the NOTHING link-up man Nathan Jones"
- "Another AFL-bankrolled free kick to the competition's biggest benefit cheats"
- "I'm surprised you weren't the number one pick for the GENERALS, Watts, you big dud"
- Anything denigrating Dawes, they get really upset about that for some reason. Maybe he has a mental impairment, although I heard he's very intelligent.

The looks I got for the big 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS' on the siren were absolutely murderous, haha.
Hhahahahaa
great to hear!
how many drinks did your dad get?

Hhahahahaa
great to hear!
how many drinks did your dad get?
None at the ground, stuff paying $7+ for a beer.
Had a few at home pre and post game and raided Pa's fridge as we picked him up and dropped him off :p

Eurovision is still one of the funniest things to have ever been on television. Gold.
I love the varying costumes, the over-use of the wind machines, the cheesy songs etc. Shame most of the actual music are just yawn pop songs.
Normally I watch all the shows when the footy is boring but not this year, because, well, Buddy vs Sydney and the Dogs were playing.

Dann, what's the bet that we spend the rest of the night talking about Eurovision without anybody else posting in this thread?
I'd say that's likely, and I ain't even mad. :p

Greece always seem to have some weird rap/pop/rock combo. With trampolines this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For science.

i-have-the-weirdest-boner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back