Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Unless he told her at the start of the call that he was recording, it would be illegal to use said recording.

2) I doubt he has facilities to record mobile calls, only calls via the phone system at his office.

So what about her recording his conversation etc? Or is it because she is <18 that she cant be held accountable....

Her parents must be so proud :eek::eek:

:):)

So what about her recording his conversation etc? Or is it because she is <18 that she cant be held accountable....

Her parents must be so proud :eek::eek:

:):)

I think it was pretty obvious what her intent was with Nixon.

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

If she had set it up as well as she supposedly has, she should have "done a Monica" and collected evidence of the relationship...

Is there anyone on BF who isn't taking great personal delight in all this?

I have some sympathy for Fev... undoubtedly a fool, but a great giver of his time, particularly with kids. I suspect a lot here would feel the same.

I doubt there is one jot of sympathy for this poor example of a human being.

I think that has less weight when the girl - on her own version - initiated a relationship with planned and explicit malicious intent.
Nixon is a 47 year old married man.
She is a 17 year old child with an inability to think maturely

You tell me who out of those two should have known better?

Nixon is a 47 year old married man.
She is a 17 year old child with an inability to think maturely

You tell me who out of those two should have known better?

That wasn't the point. It is solely in relation to the suggestion of an abuse of power, which is usually cited when there is a big gap in age and authority. Doesn't make him any less stupid for doing it, but the maliciousness is more at her end than his.

That wasn't the point. It is solely in relation to the suggestion of an abuse of power, which is usually cited when there is a big gap in age and authority. Doesn't make him any less stupid for doing it, but the maliciousness is more at her end than his.
You mean like a child who might set a trap to catch another child stealing one of their lollies by counting them first - that kind of thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but her intent is irrelevant, since he allowed it to even occur. Teenage girls throw their sexuality at adult men all the time, for whatever reason - but it's only the adult man with anything substantial to lose. Ricky should be the one saying mea culpa exclusively because the girl has already been shown expansively to have a toxic personality.

It's not a great look but lets not forget that nothing illegal has been done here. Nixon whether he did anything or not got himeslf in a position of comprimise that you could argue is part of his job however.

It's not a great look but lets not forget that nothing illegal has been done here. Nixon whether he did anything or not got himeslf in a position of comprimise that you could argue is part of his job however.

Supplying alcohol to a minor for starters. But anyway, I don't think it is the police thay Nixon needs to worry about. It is the AFLPA and the parents of prospective clients (if he retains his licence) who will decide his future.

but her intent is irrelevant, since he allowed it to even occur. Teenage girls throw their sexuality at adult men all the time, for whatever reason - but it's only the adult man with anything substantial to lose. Ricky should be the one saying mea culpa exclusively because the girl has already been shown expansively to have a toxic personality.

This assumes that they did actually have an affair, something which RN has said is false. It could be that they didn't and that she is just plain lying.

This assumes that they did actually have an affair, something which RN has said is false. It could be that they didn't and that she is just plain lying.

I would imagine that this time the girl's refusal to retract her allegations is based on the multiple audio and video files she submitted to the HS. She's been burned once by making claims she was unable to back up, the HS wouldn't have reported the story or relocated her if she was wasting their time again.

If she didn't have some damning evidence of him porking her or doing something illegal the the Sun don't run the story and the police have nothing to investigate. Ricky is in a lot of trouble one way or the other.

If she didn't have some damning evidence of him porking her or doing something illegal the the Sun don't run the story and the police have nothing to investigate. Ricky is in a lot of trouble one way or the other.

There have been suggestions that the GBH date drug may have been involved.
If so incriminating photographs in one form or another would have been pretty easy to obtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back