Ninthmond: No to Chappy, Yes to Hamspud

Remove this Banner Ad

:D Love this thread.

I seem to recall similar comments about Maric:D

I think it is a great pick up just what we needed, the kid is a beast of a lad and can take a contested mark, was injured this year and slipped down the pecking order at Carlton but at 25 years old he is definitely worth the risk, which is why the Hawks were also looking at him.

Love it that a Bomber supporter is laughing at us giving up a pick 28, unlike them we do have an earlier pick still in our hands, but then they don't need to worry as absolutely no one wants to go to the poisonous environment of the Tulla Bombers anyway.

I seem to recall similar comments about Maric:D

I think it is a great pick up just what we needed, the kid is a beast of a lad and can take a contested mark, was injured this year and slipped down the pecking order at Carlton but at 25 years old he is definitely worth the risk, which is why the Hawks were also looking at him.

Love it that a Bomber supporter is laughing at us giving up a pick 28, unlike them we do have an earlier pick still in our hands, but then they don't need to worry as absolutely no one wants to go to the poisonous environment of the Tulla Bombers anyway.

All Bomber supporters can do is PICK their nose.
Unless they get out that 5 million chequebook again.

Great trade because Carlton are overflowing with ruckmen.
Richmond got him for a good price and Carlton weren't duped either.

Richmond don't try to get blood from a stone and do bad business like an Essendon.

When Terry Wallace saids on radio that Richmond should get Hampson over Chapman.

They should've gotten Chapman :rolleyes:

Yeah, shitmond pick up an absolute hack and Essendon are supposedly upset. We're upset with carlton you clowns because they have just got away with murder.
Of your 20,000 odd posts I reckon 1/2 of them must have been about the Tigers.
I just love how you hate Richmond so much.

I also love it how your hero has destroyed your club by being the worst drug cheat in AFL/VFL history, yet you still worship him :thumbsu:

Of your 20,000 odd posts I reckon 1/2 of them must have been about the Tigers.
I just love how you hate Richmond so much.

I also love it how your hero has destroyed your club by being the worst drug cheat in AFL/VFL history, yet you still worship him :thumbsu:
Again, you confuse hate with non stop amusement, this is a problem, as is 16-10 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Tiggers are our bitch on the trade table now.
They knocked back pick 9 for him a couple of years ago.
Actually most clubs (apart from Essendon and GWS) seem generally pretty honourable with their trading. Although I do understand your club trying to outdo Essendank with trading bastardry given that the Bombers have taken their cheating crown.

Backup ruckman don't need to be that good. because they are a backup.
They spend half of their time on the bench and then get subbed out for lack of run.

I don't care we got him because at least we won't have selection issues anymore when maric gets injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ninthmond: No to Chappy, Yes to Hamspud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back