Injury Nic Naitanui confirmed ACL reconstruction

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure - I see religion as the root of all evil and having prominent members of society promote religion exacerbates the problem.

But I will discuss this in a different forum. Praise be to Nic's Dr I say!!

I assume you wouldn't exactly be expressing such an opinion in public, as it would most likely be taken in poor taste?

Perhaps it would be better to treat an Internet forum the same way? Anonymity doesn't make your words any less ridiculous.

Just a suggestion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you wouldn't exactly be expressing such an opinion in public, as it would most likely be taken in poor taste?

Incorrect assumption. And poor taste? Well thats subjective isn't it?

Perhaps it would be better to treat an Internet forum the same way? Anonymity doesn't make your words any less ridiculous.

I am all for removing anonymity from this forum. We just need that one brave soul to start the revolution.

Sam Mclure. Dumpster diving journo. Was the guy putting out articles about how Sloane was 100% going to leave, a week before he re-signed.
I watch this show most weeks and Sam McClure is a first class idiot - can't believe what comes out of his mouth sometimes. He looks like one of those kids who hang around with the big boys but is way out of his depth!

Very sorry to hear this news. Huge blow for him and your season...Lycett aint half bad though, and I always thought Vardy could be a handy player if he ever got a clear run at it while he was at Geelong. Fingers crossed for a speedy and problem free recovery, and no more injuries to your key posts!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a suggestion.

Fwiw it's not really appropriate for a football forum as it's a bit off topic, but I wouldn't say his words are ridiculous, I know alot of people who think the same.

I watch this show most weeks and Sam McClure is a first class idiot - can't believe what comes out of his mouth sometimes. He looks like one of those kids who hang around with the big boys but is way out of his depth!

He's not respected at all by anyone else on the panel, you can see when ever he opens his mouth. He's always trying to be the contrarian, fakes indignation at the smallest sleight, and concocts outrage that would even give Damien Barrett pause

"Take that back, No you take that back" Campbell Brown just laughs in his face and gives that shit-eating grin to go along with it. Gold

Incorrect assumption. And poor taste? Well thats subjective isn't it?

I am all for removing anonymity from this forum. We just need that one brave soul to start the revolution.

The point I'm trying to make is you should maintain the same common courtesy on here as when talking with someone face to face i.e. don't make a backhanded comment about religion at the worst possible time. The fact it's all anonymous doesn't change anything.

Or, in other words, don't say things ridiculous/offensive things online just because you can.

Fwiw it's not really appropriate for a football forum as it's a bit off topic, but I wouldn't say his words are ridiculous, I know alot of people who think the same.

I'm not sure how any single thing can be the "source of all evil", I'm pretty sure that's impossible, but let's not go off topic.

Sure - I see religion as the root of all evil and having prominent members of society promote religion exacerbates the problem.

But I will discuss this in a different forum. Praise be to Nic's Dr I say!!

Don't like the religion talk part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back