NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t see any? What would the league have to do to shake things up to?
Funny South Morang are still rate here when they’ve lost 80% of players pls depth from twos, laurimar will beat them this year
Not a great off season but the one that stayed should be stronger for it dont rule em out

Sherman big for laurimar tho

Here’s a bit of fun

PH
St Mary’s
West
Mernda
Laurimar
Kilmore
Morang
Lalor
Reservoir

Goalkicking: Boyden
BnF: Ronalds
GF: West v St Mary’s, PH out in straight sets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Marys
PH
Mernda
Kilmore
West
Lalor
Laurimar
Reservoir
Morang

Bnf -Coulson or Ronald’s
Goal kicking- Ewart or boyden
Premier- st marys
West are definitely the dark horse this year, they had a good year last year and is my pick to take out the flag against Panton Hill. St Mary’s might finish on top but will go out in straight sets. Burra have never been a good finals side and crumble under pressure.

If you take out St Mary’s and PH, how many games will there be between 3rd and last on the ladder, I only predict 3 games. Lalor are looking good on the track as well as reservoir. South’s young blokes look speedy and laur Omar has got sheerman. I think this year is going to be a lot closer than people think. Thoughts?

If you take out St Mary’s and PH, how many games will there be between 3rd and last on the ladder, I only predict 3 games. Lalor are looking good on the track as well as reservoir. South’s young blokes look speedy and laur Omar has got sheerman. I think this year is going to be a lot closer than people think. Thoughts?
Any truth to rumor that former premership player Rob Graham gone back to Rezza with his bro tall tan sexy

Its going to be a tussle between P/Hill, Heid West & Burra this year. I think they will be the top 3 with a gap to 3-4 more who will be battling for that 4th spot. West will be stronger again this season if they can keep relatively injury free and Mikki returns early in the season. Redbacks have recruited for a flag and will be a tough gig for opponents every week while St Marys have a fresh start with Carelli and bring exciting brand of footy when they are on song.

Panton Hill
Heid West
St Marys

Mernda
Kilmore
South Morang
Laurimar

Lalor
Reservoir

BNF -Coulson / Matt Fowler
Goal kicking- Boyden (predicting 100+)
Premier- Panton Hill def West

Would be great to see the Graham boys playing together again, I assume you are referring to Lachlan Graham as Tall Tan Sxc?
....Great nickname lol
YeH that’s him don’t think they will b good enough to push rezza into finals but interesting move with the fam involved at bundy

Will b interestin to see where rezza and Lalor r in 5 years time

YeH that’s him don’t think they will b good enough to push rezza into finals but interesting move with the fam involved at bundy

Will b interestin to see where rezza and Lalor r in 5 years time

Lachlan will be a fine ruckman for resa, I’ve seen them train and they need a tall. From what I see he isn’t skinny AF anymore and will be able to throw around his size. Rob will play CHB I assume and will be very handy. He might have a slow start seeing as he will just be getting back from his honeymoon. Will be good to see their Bundy mad parents down to watch a few games to.

Lachlan will be a fine ruckman for resa, I’ve seen them train and they need a tall. From what I see he isn’t skinny AF anymore and will be able to throw around his size. Rob will play CHB I assume and will be very handy. He might have a slow start seeing as he will just be getting back from his honeymoon. Will be good to see their Bundy mad parents down to watch a few games to.
Would b good if he could drag his mate Docherty out of the abyss nd back on the field.

Crispe Park hasn’t been the same since we lost em

Is it true Ronald’s blew out his knee on Tuesday whilst training? If so would be a big blown for the Burra who are in red hot contention for the flag this year. Doing an ACL isn’t good for anyone and very hard to come back from. Can anyone confirm this??

I
Is it true Ronald’s blew out his knee on Tuesday whilst training? If so would be a big blown for the Burra who are in red hot contention for the flag this year. Doing an ACL isn’t good for anyone and very hard to come back from. Can anyone confirm this??
I heard he just tweeked his knee in a contest, he was down for a bit then walked off but didn’t return to the track. An Acl injury to him would be devistating for the burras who are red hot contenders this year. I hope he’s alright, he was my pick for Comp Bnf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back