Mod. Notice New Mod unveiled

Remove this Banner Ad

I worry about the character of people that sign up for seemingly meaningless tasks like moderating a forum of toothless degenerates. If you are born in 1984 I suspect a Carlton rat and have my one eye on you mate. I hope you have read the small print of your contract regarding your public behaviour. As a favour I will point out clause 247 (b) which states: Failure to ban HMC by game 1 season 2018 will result in the penalty of having to read every single post ever made by TD. You are on notice.

I worry about the character of people that sign up for seemingly meaningless tasks like moderating a forum of toothless degenerates. If you are born in 1984 I suspect a Carlton rat and have my one eye on you mate. I hope you have read the small print of your contract regarding your public behaviour. As a favour I will point out clause 247 (b) which states: Failure to ban HMC by game 1 season 2018 will result in the penalty of having to read every single post ever made by TD. You are on notice.
It's the perks.

Welcome to our new mod Jasper84 who has just been given his training wheels.

Be kind to him please everybody and don't scare him off before the light blue suits changes to navy.
There's just enough time to learn how to use the 'ban hammer' before the season gets underway:p

It's great to have you on board jasper:)

It'll certainly be a premiership year for someone
Maybe your side will win the flag. :D

They do have a great depth level. Just need to over come the loss of the big mummy.

We have Dunny you need mummy. :p

Could be worse.

Have to read every post by HMC ;)

What Mods are faced with...

409FA821-098C-4946-8D48-34F221799EC2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pleased for George. But what about the audience? Trying to get away?

100,000 people stayed till the end missy mou.

You know you love it enjoy...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back