News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2024 will be Ford's 100th year of sponsorship of the Geelong Football Club
Stick as many logos as you want. Everybody else is doing it
I’ve been curious for a while what the Ford sponsorship would be like money-wise. Obviously you could be getting 3 different sponsors on the jumper like most clubs and as such you’d assume Ford pay a premium for the monopoly but I wonder if there’s a bit of a goodwill discount given the 100 year sponsorship of the club. Also it’s a little bit strange to me that they aren’t going for some sort of Ford model on the back anymore and are instead just doubling up on essentially the same logo. I don’t think the Ford Everest is as ingrained in the general public’s consciousness as the Toyota Hilux or the Nissan Navara is so I’d assume they’d be looking to change that but I guess not.

I’ve been curious for a while what the Ford sponsorship would be like money-wise. Obviously you could be getting 3 different sponsors on the jumper like most clubs and as such you’d assume Ford pay a premium for the monopoly but I wonder if there’s a bit of a goodwill discount given the 100 year sponsorship of the club. Also it’s a little bit strange to me that they aren’t going for some sort of Ford model on the back anymore and are instead just doubling up on essentially the same logo. I don’t think the Ford Everest is as ingrained in the general public’s consciousness as the Toyota Hilux or the Nissan Navara is so I’d assume they’d be looking to change that but I guess not.

No idea, but given that Ford no longer manufacture cars here, after 100 years they may even stop exclusively sponsoring and allow a secondary sponsor
But who knows

I think there is a lot of goodwill though

Can confirm fatter fruit tingles, new Crows Guernsey compared to the OG 1992 Guernsey (same fatness) and last years skinnier hoops. Crows just sent out their members voucher so can assume 2024 merch dropping soon.
Sadly it looks like we’re not getting the OG fat hoops
IMG_3095.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints reverting back to normal logo.. I thought that the 150th year logo looked great!
imagerender

Fujitsu patch
imagerender

Melbourne MFC in action
imagerender

So glad STK kept the logo in that retro box style. Looks tops.
Is the Melbourne yoke more idk sharp? narrow, pronounced? could be a smaller sized jumper

Looks like the yoke is sharper to accomodate more space for the monogram.

So glad STK kept the logo in that retro box style. Looks tops.
Is the Melbourne yoke more idk sharp? narrow, pronounced? could be a smaller sized jumper
I traced the jumper shown above and pasted it over the top of the 2023 jumpers.
The yoke lined up almost exactly the same.
However, I would suggest the AFL and Zurich logos are now slightly higher.
This means the yokes crosses under the A in AFL, where last year it crossed under the F.
This allows space for the monogram under the Zurich logo and gives the appearance of it being narrower.

Hertz looks like its the new sponsor on the back of the Demons Guernsey. Jaguar gone.. Wonder if they will have a new sponsor for the shorts.
1700517986124.png

I can't resist a pun, but that Hertz. Jaguar and the Demons just seemed like such a good match and the logo was really clean on the back. On the plus side, at least we lost a car brand and then gained another. * indicate specific locations only or dealers.

*Audi - Weagles
Hyundai - Lions, Carlton
VW - Swom
Toyota - Crom
Chery - Saints
Mazda - Norf
*Dutton (?) - Bombers
Ford - Pivotonians
MG - Port

Edit.

Last edited:
Saints reverting back to normal logo.. I thought that the 150th year logo looked great!
What are Melbourne doing.
imagerender

Fujitsu patch
imagerender

Melbourne MFC in action
imagerender
Melbournes Guernsey is going to the pack very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back