News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Schache in a jumper that's the same as this year's aside from the red AFL logo ( :'( ). Possibly suggesting we'll have the same design in 2018 as in 2017 with the exception of the new back sponsor.

DMe2V7tVQAAAC3X.jpg:large

Edit: just watched the accompanying video and it has the Mercedes logo on the back so this is our 2018 jumper by the looks of it.

Last edited:

Josh Schache in a jumper that's the same as this year's aside from the red AFL logo ( :'( ). Possibly suggesting we'll have the same design in 2018 as in 2017 with the exception of the new back sponsor.

DMe2V7tVQAAAC3X.jpg:large

Edit: just watched the accompanying video and it has the Mercedes logo on the back so this is our 2018 jumper by the looks of it.

#RaiseTheHoops

#Raisethenumbers is the reason the hoops are lower.
When they were higher, the hoops were higher, because they fitted above the red hoops
That would mean getting rid of the FFC at the top of the back of the jumpers.
It could be worse, imagine if Majestic made them and they placed the numbers where they have them on the Brisbane jumpers.

the dogs should go back to their old guernsey with the bulldog head on it
This is their old guernsey.
It's from 1901.
The distance between how good the current 'old' jumper, and how good the jumper with the cartoon bulldog on it is approximately the same distance as it is from Earth to Uranus.

There was a rumour earlier in the year that the Carlton monogram would no longer be raised and/or that Nike would leave as manufacturer. Any truth to either of these?

There was a rumour earlier in the year that the Carlton monogram would no longer be raised and/or that Nike would leave as manufacturer. Any truth to either of these?
Waiting to see atm still
I think they are contracted for one more year, but talk is they may walk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be a shame if the Suns don't pick up a co-major for 2018. The Dees guernsey looked so clean without a sponsor on the back because of that history. The Suns guernsey just looked... empty.
i would love to see us pick up a sponsor if we dont we should just place hostplus on the back aswell

#Raisethenumbers is the reason the hoops are lower.
When they were higher, the hoops were higher, because they fitted above the red hoops
That would mean getting rid of the FFC at the top of the back of the jumpers.
It could be worse, imagine if Majestic made them and they placed the numbers where they have them on the Brisbane jumpers.

It is absolutely shitting me the numbers creeping down the back of the guernsey. I've been happy they've stayed put on the Eagles' guernsey up until now. Who knows what ISC will do.

And give free advertising to HostPlus? I wouldn't think that'd be too smart, commercially.
Give free advertising to the one sponsor who hasn't abandoned them despite being pigshit for their entire existence? It'd be a nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back