New Footy game

Remove this Banner Ad

As the game is scheduled for late 08 will that mean we will be having the 08 lists or will it get released after the draft and therefore have the new lists, or will it be released with the 08 lists and then like a patch or something for the new lists?

OK then don't answer my questions, great help you are:thumbsdown:
Mate, I'm probably gonna get carded for this, but you are a little shit. Shut up. Ad and his crew are putting all their time and effort into this, and all you can do is whinge. F*** off, do you know how hard it is to make a good quality game like this, especially a footy game. Take your crap somewhere else or make your own game, then you can complain.

SS

There's 5 people working on this game, 1 programmer (AD) and one graphic artist, the rest just input information and do rescearch.

Have a look at the screenshots, it's going to be a very professional game and realistic as possible, we wanted it to be released in march 08 but the scope and quality of the game has gone up as well. Hense now it wont be available until later in the year. Games take a long time to develope (usually a year or two) with 100+ employees we have 5 who are doing it in there spare time!!, we wish it could be done fast but it's just not a possibility.

I take offence as I have contributed many many many hours myself to the game already, and I am one of the lesser contributers going around.

Basically if you can't wait bad luck, it will come out when it is finished and we are satisfied with the quality and scope of the game (the last thing we want to do is release a crappy rushed game).

For questions and info goto http://www.premiership-coach.com/index.html you will get your question answered a lot more quickly there than here as I rarely check this thread but am on regularly on our forums.

Yeah don't worry about TheDodger.

If games are rushed they come out with lots of bugs and are generally let downs.

I'd rather wait to get a top quality game, than to have a mid quality game now.

We all really appreciate the work that's being put in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive been folllowing this games progress since it was first mentioned here on bigfooty and the screenshots really do look great. Although there isnt a demo as of yet I trust that Ad and his crew will continue to make great progress and release a potentially great game hence have invested in pre purchasing my game. It seems like they are doing a great job and there is no doubt ill buy the game so may aswell pay now and get the deal offered which will make it cheaper for me buy also help with production

Ive been folllowing this games progress since it was first mentioned here on bigfooty and the screenshots really do look great. Although there isnt a demo as of yet I trust that Ad and his crew will continue to make great progress and release a potentially great game hence have invested in pre purchasing my game. It seems like they are doing a great job and there is no doubt ill buy the game so may aswell pay now and get the deal offered which will make it cheaper for me buy also help with production

Greatly appreciated, thanks mate!

I've been at this for a while since I first started this thread. The plan was always to create an aussie rules equivilent to football and championship manager. What we have now is so much more than i planned initially and we're close to the end. I'm confident that you will like what you see.

Ads... is it only AFL teams so far? As in you can only be the coach of an AFL side? Or have you included better leagues such as the SANFL? ;)

No mate, just AFL for this version. If we do well enough to justify another version though, other playable leagues is at the top of my list.

On a side note, I'm a North man myself. Was at the grand finals: 85, 86, 87, 89 (ouch!) and 91. We're long overdue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back