News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't remember what the reaction to the Eagles rebrand was on here. I know on the WCE board it wasn't well received at fist but it's grown on the majority of us.
My recollection is that it was actually a relatively similar situation to what’s happened with the Adelaide logo.

A low quality image of West Coast’s jumper with the new bird on it leaked first. Just based on that people thought it looked odd, a fair few people preferred the Costa eagle - some did mock ups based off the small leaked image that were pretty accurate, then when the actual logo was revealed it was the same as whenever a team rebrands, some people liked it, some didn’t, and some just don’t like change.

Rate that a lot. If I may make a suggestion to make this more unique compared to the original Crows logo, I’d be curious how it looks with just three thick trails, basically as thick as you have each set of three colours.
The Crow is fantastic though, good balance of old and new and done in a way where you don’t look at it and think it looks wrong without an open mouth. Well done!

Something like this? I don't mind it actually. Both logos works really well with the current wordmark, I hope they keep it but it's a bit of a long shot
1727607123786.png

1727607247931.png

My recollection is that it was actually a relatively similar situation to what’s happened with the Adelaide logo.

A low quality image of West Coast’s jumper with the new bird on it leaked first. Just based on that people thought it looked odd, a fair few people preferred the Costa eagle - some did mock ups based off the small leaked image that were pretty accurate, then when the actual logo was revealed it was the same as whenever a team rebrands, some people liked it, some didn’t, and some just don’t like change.

We had the above image leak in late 2017. From memory a lot of people were in the 'meh' camp or disliked how unrefined the feathers were. The section around the bottom was the biggest difference between leak and actual release, so here's hoping that something similar happens for the crows and the awkwardness of the jagged feathers has since been refined.

Here's another trace job by me. I honestly think this is the orientation they're going with. with the wordmark on this angle
View attachment 2124493
That thing is ABHORRENT. Where to start...the shape of the red and yellow areas..the weird notch left out of the yellow..5heres no flow to anything, it makes no visual sense..even the shape and placement of the red eye is awful.
No Crows..dont do it.

I rate this, by board do you mean it’s a chance? Please tell me it’s a chance, the raptor head needs to go but not if we are just gonna replace it with a robocrom.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Some people will be sending these through to the club, sorry I meant BF board not AFC board.

You'd hope the Crows are smart enough to pivot and ask for submissions from the public or members, and not just blindly robocrow it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 times better.

The thing that annoys me is that they've had the clash and the Gather Round jumpers with the old crow on it and you'd think that would be setting the club up for a return to the classic logo. But no.

100 times better.

The thing that annoys me is that they've had the clash and the Gather Round jumpers with the old crow on it and you'd think that would be setting the club up for a return to the classic logo. But no

100 times better.

The thing that annoys me is that they've had the clash and the Gather Round jumpers with the old crow on it and you'd think that would be setting the club up for a return to the classic logo. But no.
1727760975404.png

Not a fan of using the 'gather round' style outline on a logo. Works on the jumper because it is really large and easy to see, but on all of these tiny jpegs the colours merge and just look like an orange line.

I'll be honest that is the best Adelaide Crows logo I've ever seen, love everything about it. Excellent nod to the original logo while making it look more anatomically like an actual crow. Please be real!

My only question is if there is a way to make the eye a little more menacing. I had a quick go at it.

View attachment 2131423
I have no doubt the final version is going to stink compared to this.

Hey gang - I noticed that a couple of designs that I put together and shared on Twitter had made their way here - even a couple of adaptations floating around on BF which look really cool.

Here are the latest versions - I tried to base the design on the what the club has stated about the new logo whilst keeping the 90s reference...

Keen to get your thoughts - the first option probably looks better to my eye, but the 2nd follows the guernsey order with wing colours.

AFC-1.png AFC-2.png

Hey gang - I noticed that a couple of designs that I put together and shared on Twitter had made their way here - even a couple of adaptations floating around on BF which look really cool.

Here are the latest versions - I tried to base the design on the what the club has stated about the new logo whilst keeping the 90s reference...

Keen to get your thoughts - the first option probably looks better to my eye, but the 2nd follows the guernsey order with wing colours.

View attachment 2132327 View attachment 2132328
Have you sent these to the club?

Good crow, awful text

I personally think that matching up with the jumper hoops is very preferable.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back