Review Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Second half was an absolute disgrace. Some tough calls need to be made, whether its list or coaching.

McGovern's performance was the one that stood out to me as the worst - just embarrassing from someone who's meant to be a senior leader.

Time to play the kids
Apparently McGovern’s on $1.2 million - the second highest paid player in the league. What a joke - should do a Treloar and trade him and pay half his salary, and save $600,000 to pay someone decent.

I thought at Q time - we can not keep up this effort it is a one off Qtr.
Not fit enough - the hard work has to be in the pre season, in game you lose fitness. Petch, Rotham and a bunch of other fine men are not AFL footballers. Kick to a team mate not an opponent. I dont think you learn poise after a few seasons of failure. Ryan is just not a professional athlete. He cannot be carried unless he works to get fit.
JK can retire as he can no longer run and pressure.
JD is a mental basket case and always has been, 2015 GF says hi.
We need a fitness caoch that can get palyers to a high level.
Allen is more hype that reality at the moment. He must now be played out of the square to learn.
Shep runs through the middle - here we go I think, then he hanballs wide to the wing in a nothing play.

I hope the final game is at home for the retirees.

Lots of good points but most comes back to us being very poorly coached, as far as fitness goes we would be meeting the minimum AFL fitness requirements I guess but it’s the gut running that doesn’t exist.
Disagree in regards to JK, an attacking game plan and he has probably two years left. Pointless playing on though if Simmo is coach.
JD is similar in that him and JK are being killed by their coach, they must be just dying for an attacking coach and game plan when they can flourish.
Lots wrong but it comes back to Simpson, he has been there a long time now and the players are lost and way to robotic. A new coach may even take a year to get the negative crap game style out of their head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And why shouldn’t he as he is at least performing at wafl level…. And he has some heart

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Actually agree with this. Give Hutch a game. Even if you're old and injury prone, if you're in form and having a crack then you deserve a run. If you're not then piss off to the WAFL, no matter who you are.

Can genuinely see us losing the remaining six games right now. We are close to the most out of form team in the comp, bar Richmond…

Did fox highlight the last goal at all? Was at the game & Hurn was screaming his lungs out at Nic to get him up on the goal line, but he just stood there at the 50m arc. Absolutely terrible game awareness…

Looking pretty grim atm. Need to play some youth now, it seems to spark the team when there's a mix of youth and experience in the side.

Unfortunately the only next generation players we have that look AFL quality for 2021/22 are H.Edwards, L. Edwards and Foley. Promising signs from West too. I'm not sold on Bailey at all.

Give Darling a spell he's been ineffectual for weeks now. Move Gov forward, H. Edwards in for Govs old role.

Gaff needs to go, play L.Edwards or West in his spot.

Cole goes out for Foley.

One of our worst ever losses.

Something is septic at the club and has been for a while now. Whatever it is needs to be identified by an outside reviewer and cut out immediately.

We're a disgrace.
Players are pissed that Tim Kelly gets paid so much for so little... and gaff.... and McGovern

Imagine those useless ****s earning 4x your match payment for weak performance after weak performance.

Septic is dead right.... those blokes ****ing stink

Cripps has been a good servant but I think he’s time is up. No forward pressure and he’s not hitting the scoreboard

Just have to look at Lecras' last year to know he won't be dropped anytime soon. Can't remember hoe many games Lecca played in a row without kicking a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back