NBA World Championships are worth1000000 x more than CFL manipulated footy Premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I honestly don't care if Carlton' don't win another game this season of corruption football league which have manipulated the league so only Collingwood or Sydney can possibly win the flag with black hat um.ring and rules manipulation.

My beloved Boston Celtics won against all odds another world championship in a league that has things like third apron and luxury tax penalties

You suck! While I agree that the AFL Commission and its minions are totally corrupt in extremis, the only other sport really worth caring about is soccer, and then only at World Cup finals level - THE biggest, most passionately followed event in the world.

I’d count surfing, too, but it’s only the modern-day w*nkers that have turned it into a ‘sport’. But it will always be my first love - the most exciting thing I’ve ever done without a woman 😄

I'm just glad other supporters are starting to agree that this organisation is corrupt.

CFL is doing everything in their powers to confuse the public so they can secretly continue to tinker with their desired outcomes while mass confusion remains.

How many games this year have these thieves had a hand in manipulating through shoddy last-minute calls or non-calls, it's almost every week.

If Tobacco companies were still allowed to sponsor sport you know this organisation would be at the front of the line.

The NBA is one step away from the EPL in terms of inequality. Half the teams have no hope of winning (Memphis, New Orleans, Charlotte, etc).

The refs also call fouls way, WAY too often.

There are only tow honest sports in the world - golf and chess - also, basketball is for weenies and soccer is irrelevant because of the silly offside rule making it a boring snooze fest.

Golf and Chess fan eh ? Fat slob Incel confirmed

I honestly don't care if Carlton' don't win another game this season of corruption football league which have manipulated the league so only Collingwood or Sydney can possibly win the flag with black hat um.ring and rules manipulation.

My beloved Boston Celtics won against all odds another world championship in a league that has things like third apron and luxury tax penalties
Giving up on your Flagblues 24 already Elmo?

Will be if the Oilers can pull off a miracle and take the Stanley Cup back to Canada where it belongs.
Hard to see Florrderr dropping it from here tho

My heart at the start of the Cup final said Oilers but my head said Panthers, I think they will wrap it up at home later today unless McJesus catches fire and Skinner plays his ass off in net.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just here to point out that any league that forces the finals to be between an eastern conference team and a western conference team can’t be claiming not to manipulate the championship

As for the game itself, with the shot clock, 3 point line, zone defence penalties, traveling allowed etc. NBA has to be one of the most bastardized versions of a sport going

It did indeed go to 7, but the Oilers fell agonizingly short in the final game, and now another sunshine franchise had their hands on Lord Stanley.
This is like Gold Coast winning a Premiership.
Boooooo!

Elsewhere in Bay Of Sport:
Saffas versus Team Modi in the Final of the Pyjama Cricket
Nobody likes either of them
Double Booooo!

Euro Roundball knockout phase begins:
Is Danish Bacon tastier than German Sausage? 🇩🇰 🥓
Stronzo you can make Crobros cry but can your dirty Azzuri nigglers do it against the Swiss?

It did indeed go to 7, but the Oilers fell agonizingly short in the final game, and now another sunshine franchise had their hands on Lord Stanley.
This is like Gold Coast winning a Premiership.
Boooooo!

Elsewhere in Bay Of Sport:
Saffas versus Team Modi in the Final of the Pyjama Cricket
Nobody likes either of them
Double Booooo!

Euro Roundball knockout phase begins:
Is Danish Bacon tastier than German Sausage? 🇩🇰 🥓
Stronzo you can make Crobros cry but can your dirty Azzuri nigglers do it against the Swiss?
Apparently not.

Also, Italy somehow bested Australia in the World Cup of darts :(

Apparently not.

Also, Italy somehow bested Australia in the World Cup of darts :(

Italians with their love of carbo based footy like Pasta and Pizza were inevitably going to have stronger Darts throwing arms than us Aussies.

The good news is that the Azzurri have been unceremoniously dumped out of the 2024 Euro Sokkah tournament;)

Italians with their love of carbo based footy like Pasta and Pizza were inevitably going to have stronger Darts throwing arms than us Aussies.

The good news is that the Azzurri have been unceremoniously dumped out of the 2024 Euro Sokkah tournament;)
I’ve got no love for them tbh.

There has been some good food sledging in this tourney.
The Swiss claiming Fondue was better than Goulash (a blatant lie, but they beat Hungary)
Some Albanian guy snapped spaghetti in half to trigger Italian fans 😁
Screenshot_20240630-164557.png

There has been some good food sledging in this tourney.
The Swiss claiming Fondue was better than Goulash (a blatant lie, but they beat Hungary)
Some Albanian guy snapped spaghetti in half to trigger Italian fans 😁
View attachment 2035685

Damn, i never knew International darts tournaments was that entertaining..I got to watch the next one for sure !

Getting the excuses out in June - nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back