NaCl ^16 🧂🧂

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe my memory from 2018 is hazy but I don’t recall anywhere near the level of outrage about the block that directly enabled Sheed’s winning goal not being paid than this advantage call. Funny that.

Nicole Kidman Shrug GIF

Take your faux outrage elsewhere, Pies are premiers and we don’t care.

Flip Off Get Outta Here GIF by Rooster Teeth

16 flags isn’t a three way tie
The others both cheated
Drugs and salary cap so

Pies sweet 16 alone on top with no stains on us

I don’t think the drugs helped Essendon win any flags, so I’m prepared to give them a pass. I have a healthy respect for them. Mind you, I haven’t visited their board in the last 48 hours. That reminds me…

026ae52f79fa90b11ed13166e4f3c0c1.jpg

Carltank board. Brisbane didn’t give a yelp on Saturday, not even when they couldn’t miss from anywhere on the park. Certainly not when Cameron kicked triple the goals he managed in the Prelim, or Daniher was marking everything in sight. They only bothered to play well against the cheats.

My question to old numbnuts here would be -who choked?

Last edited:
Zorko lies about umpiring calls as well as he lies to his missus about ******* other women.
The fact that it's hurting Zorko SO much - coupled with the fact it was his 250th and he was soft, fumbly, had zero offensive impact, and roosted two crucial uncontested passes out on the full - is making this even more enjoyable.

He also single-handedly cost them the final against the Bullies in 2021 by blazing away and kicking two simple chances out on the full when even a point probably would have won them the game.

He's continually refused to stand up for his side in the big moments. He's the anti-Elliott. He can only drive auto. He has absolutely zero clutch.

Justice for Touk Miller 🥰

His missus was pregnant when he cheated on her btw. He's lower than a snake's waste chute.

Last edited:
16 flags isn’t a three way tie
The others both cheated
Drugs and salary cap so

Pies sweet 16 alone on top with no stains on us
Not to mention we only have 2 Wooden Spoons and they have 5 each.

Not to mention we only have 2 Wooden Spoons and they have 5 each.
Yep, and our last was almost 25 years ago. For reference, Carlton have 5 wooden spoons in the time since our last - truly been a dire club for the last 1/4 century

Essendon board offerings. You’re welcome.

ec8f7706ff5c6ca00b79fbc009a65551.jpg

No-one will remember that a free kick was paid when it should have been.

1c43b33c62677b80506146d5efd48415.jpg

Daicos with the first goal, most possessions on the ground, and two crucial touches to set up the go-ahead goal, in his second game after suffering a broken leg, was “shocking”.

36d83ad138be6e246d01624e5de417a1.jpg

Area man doesn’t want to win a premiership like that.

3315f29499b3529502d902afd6db5b81.jpg

Apparently it isn’t considered a premiership, because reasons.

Cartank board

Of their Premiership winning side, 9 will be 30+ next year. That doesn’t include Adams, who didn’t play but is absolutely best 18.

To illustrate how dire it’s gonna get, here are the 10 with their successors that are on their current list (that didn’t play yesterday, obviously):
Scott Pendlebury - Fin Macrae
Jeremy Howe - Trey Ruscoe
Steel Sidebottom - John Noble
Mason Cox - Oscar Steene
Jamie Elliot - Trent Bianco?
Brodie Mihochek - Ash Johnson
Tom Mitchell - Reef McInnes
Will Hoskin Elliot - Arlo Draper
Taylor Adams - Ed Allan
Jack Crisp - Jakob Ryan

They are deadset cooked with that list profile! They’ve pulled it off this year and that’s what they’ll be judged on but wow, if the Lions knocked them off we’d have had years and years to hold over them.

It was a great game though and they did deserve to win, and were very fun to watch. But wowee we could’ve had a golden era of taunting the black and white army had they lost in the last minute then fell away to obscurity for years.

Gotta love it when the ice addicts find their way onto a computer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current top 5 salt rankings

1. Carlton
2. Melbourne
3. Richmond
4. Port Adelaide
5. Essendon

It's funny because the Brisbane fans have been cool as ****. The Lions fans sitting around us were all super gracious after the game - it's all just jealous neutrals.

Are Carlton carrying on so much because -

A) They choked last week against a team we just beat in arguably the greatest GF ever
B) We've joined them on 16 flags and will now power past them to 17 and beyond
C) They're just dickheads plain and simple
D) All of the above

No just (C)

A) They choked last week against a team we just beat in arguably the greatest GF ever
D) All of the above

C.

D) All of the above

Gotta be D for Dickheads.

salty-salty-meter.gif

D) All of the above
I’ll go with a b c and d 😂

It's funny because the Brisbane fans have been cool as *. The Lions fans sitting around us were all super gracious after the game - it's all just jealous neutrals.
Much like we were in 2018. We were beaten by a better side and the grand majority of us knew it.

Current top 5 salt rankings

1. Carlton
2. Melbourne
3. Richmond
4. Port Adelaide
5. Essendon

Love your work. Please keep the salt ranking updates coming!

I don’t think the drugs helped Essendon win any flags, so I’m prepared to give them a pass. I have a healthy respect for them. Mind you, I haven’t visited their board in the last 48 hours. That reminds me…
I think he's talking about the two Essendon flags that were won via round robin and not in a Grand Final (1897 & 1924).

In essence, Essendon has only won 14 Grand Finals.

This was the ladder at the end of the 1924 finals series and Essendon had actually lost the Richmond 67 to 47 in the final week but were awarded the premiership on percentage.
1696215802987.png

The fact that it's hurting Zorko SO much - coupled with the fact it was his 250th and he was soft, fumbly, had zero offensive impact, and roosted two crucial uncontested passes out on the full - is making this even more enjoyable.

He also single-handedly cost them the final against the Bullies in 2021 by blazing away and kicking two simple chances out on the full when even a point probably would have won them the game.

He's continually refused to stand up for his side in the big moments. He's the anti-Elliott. He can only drive auto. He has absolutely zero clutch.

Justice for Touk Miller 🥰

His missus was pregnant when he cheated on her btw. He's lower than a snake's waste chute.

Playing-wise, he’s a bit like Nathan Jones. Good in his day but his club neeeds to move on from him if they’re to get a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

NaCl ^16 🧂🧂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back