Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the excitement leading up to the first NAB match each year, only for it to die down after about 10 minutes of actual game time when you see it really is just a practice match.

Still, footy's back, only a few hours to go now, 6.30pm (coverage start) can't come quick enough.:D

Spot On. It's the 1st Game you are just excited it's back but once that us past you do Realise it's a Practise Game.

But Still glad footy is back:D

I quoted 6 from the AGM thread. Seems I was wrong and all the new faces are known. Exciting to see the new faces. Now to find somewhere to watch it tomorrow night!

I think they meant 6 blokes who are new to Collingwood. There's also the 2 blokes - Ramsay and Broomhead - who didn't play seniors last year.

the next few weeks are going to be great, i love that Fox Footy have a game a day for the next few weeks, nice way to kick off the AFL for the season. only bad thing is some of the weekend games are twilight games not night games. im only expecting a few games to be good games and more blowouts.

And then after we get the preseason in HD. we will have ch7 cook up its SD shit they pass on to Fox for the "Blockbuster" games the sooner Fox gets to cover all games the better.

I just want to see out boys get used to eachother and not kick to Cloke every Inside 50 this season. also see how out back 6 hold up and will look now. Footys back even if its only NAB challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be great to see Adams, White, Armstrong in action & newbies Freeman, Langdon, Marsh plus the Broom & Ramsay.
Not forgetting Young & the new bloke Lumumba.
Scoreboard will not be a measure, rather the systems & synergy plus the efforts of particular individuals will be the true measure.
Bucks probably wont even know the score or who is in front at 3 quarter time.

the next few weeks are going to be great, i love that Fox Footy have a game a day for the next few weeks, nice way to kick off the AFL for the season. only bad thing is some of the weekend games are twilight games not night games. im only expecting a few games to be good games and more blowouts.

And then after we get the preseason in HD. we will have ch7 cook up its SD shit they pass on to Fox for the "Blockbuster" games the sooner Fox gets to cover all games the better.

I just want to see out boys get used to eachother and not kick to Cloke every Inside 50 this season. also see how out back 6 hold up and will look now. Footys back even if its only NAB challenge.
I pity pensioners that can't afford foxtel or Austar if you were in power :rolleyes:

[quo"Kirby, post: 31700137, member: 50818"]I find it hard to be confident of a win playing at their dung heap. That's a tough ground to play on as a visitor.[/quote]

No injuries is what I want the most.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB R1 v Geelong @SS, Wed Feb 12 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back