Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

mulwala will win they have all the stars and only two or three need to perform on the day for them to be unstopable they have so many people who can kill it at senior level butts cussens and miller yelland freaks and no mater what rain hail shine mul will come out on top

dont forget the power full back line in lewis, healey, francis and wilson

i think you are a ledgend cuz from what i recall at interlegue trainin mate

How long did you go to school for???

Anyway no worries at training tonight. Will go in full strength on saturday. IMO our back line is better then Muls.

Good luck to both side. I think the winner of this match will go on and will the whole thing.

If i wasnt a Deni boy i do not know who i would pick. But i think my boys will get up!

Go Rams!!!!

last nights training was awesome at mul..

the boys moved it very quick and smooth..

and we saw muls strongest side get picked for this weekends showdown..

mul by 8 points..

if u look at the forecast its spose to be windy and its normally windy at finleys ground...

not the forecast i'm looking at.. wind is dying down tonight and shouldn't have much to do in tomorrow's game.

Mulwala by 5 points, Finley's ground isn't much bigger than mul's so they should play well, although they seem to play well anywhere.
If Deni were to win they need to rotate their on ballers more, they looked buggered when they played Finley at mul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if muls backline isnt that strong..

how did they make the finals.. and how come they beat congupna in both encounters with players missing..
and congupna was a not at full strenght either both times they always rest one or two top age players every game and a few handy middle age were out both times against them with school boys commitments and so and it was a goal from a free kick and a fity after the sirin that won them the game at mul against congupna with out its full side in and mul had miller butts cuz all in and second time they play we had the lead until three quater time and stupid coachin decisions lost it for us

all the boys at mul are pumped.
will be a very good game and fairly sure we will get over the line.
I wouldn't get too far ahead of yourselfs. Deni thought that they'd beat Finley and look what happened. But saying that it should be a great game and I can't pick a winner. I reckon that the game will be won in extra time.

Well done to the Rams, into the Grand Final v Finley next week. Beat Mul pretty convincingly, 52 - 23. I'm sure the Deni boys would be rapt to beat Mul after what happened last year.

not the forecast i'm looking at.. wind is dying down tonight and shouldn't have much to do in tomorrow's game.

Mulwala by 5 points, Finley's ground isn't much bigger than mul's so they should play well, although they seem to play well anywhere.
If Deni were to win they need to rotate their on ballers more, they looked buggered when they played Finley at mul.

thought this was pretty interesting.
well done to deni, good luck for next week. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back