• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand the placeholder seating...are these seats locked out for members who have an earlier seat secure window?

Each group has assigned (placeholder) seats that they keep unless they choose other seats. They aren't returned to the pool unless they are traded for other seats in the window.

Each group has assigned (placeholder) seats that they keep unless they choose other seats. They aren't returned to the pool unless they are traded for other seats in the window.
I thought longer standing members would be given their choice of the seats, rather than have 75% locked out as allocated to ppl behind them

I thought longer standing members would be given their choice of the seats, rather than have 75% locked out as allocated to ppl behind them

There's about 4,400 seats currently unallocated that they get first crack at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "preview" viewer is f8cked.

Last Thursday night, limited seats available. Friday evening, more available. Stupid-a clock this morning, absolutely nothing available. Now, lots.

They're f8cking with me...

Working at the moment. Browser refresh and log in again works for me.:D

I didn't even know our group leaders mum was an inaugural member. Lucky me I guess. Have been assigned rows 1 and 2 on level 5 so kinda worried about the glass. Can't believe they would design a brand new stadium and have the front rows looking through glass. Will wait and see if we can change into anything better. Otherwise will be requesting some sort of discount for restricted view!

I didn't even know our group leaders mum was an inaugural member. Lucky me I guess. Have been assigned rows 1 and 2 on level 5 so kinda worried about the glass. Can't believe they would design a brand new stadium and have the front rows looking through glass. Will wait and see if we can change into anything better. Otherwise will be requesting some sort of discount for restricted view!
I wonder how much it will cost to modify once they are hit with a barrage of complaints. Sheer* stupidity. Everyone managed to not lemming like hurl themselves over the edge at the old joint. Hopefully we should be clear in row 8, the virtual view is row 6 and it still covers the boundary line.

* Pun unintended.

I wonder how much it will cost to modify once they are hit with a barrage of complaints. sheer stupidity. Everyone managed to not lemming like hurl themselves over the edge at the old joint. Hopefully we should be clear in row 8, the virtual view is row 6 and it still covers the boundary line.
Yeh our view is row 3 and its blocking view above the boundary line. Row 1 would seem like you would have both the vertical and horizontal poles in your way the whole game. Surely not?? Would love someone with access to the ground to sit in a front row seat and take a photo.

Hard to tell on the virtual venue thing, but you would think given the pricing of the upper level that the glass surely shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The "preview" viewer is f8cked.

Last Thursday night, limited seats available. Friday evening, more available. Stupid-a clock this morning, absolutely nothing available. Now, lots.

They're f8cking with me...
How do u access the preview section? When you log in and it says welcome blah blah your west coast membership hub?
Im a group leader with a window prior to yours and cant access this...

I wonder how much it will cost to modify once they are hit with a barrage of complaints. Sheer* stupidity. Everyone managed to not lemming like hurl themselves over the edge at the old joint. Hopefully we should be clear in row 8, the virtual view is row 6 and it still covers the boundary line.

* Pun unintended.

No sure what you expect differently?? Maybe a solid balustrade??

Btw balustrade height is about 1m, which is about tit height when seated, so doubt it will be an issue.

431949_38b271dcd6050a9b219e9a51fdd1ba91.jpg

FYI glass panel photo...
Picture taken from Block 537 row 3. Photocredit: Purple Dynamite

Remove this Banner Ad

News Moving To Optus Stadium

Back