Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

Remove this Banner Ad

IT'S BACK!

The usual melts will happen.
Earth will spin on its axis.
Sun will rise another day.

An early nomination from me, Brayden Sier.

18 games dumb shit

I understand Chad being punished for being a hipster, but feel that he should be 50 and not 49. Beams played a lot less footy, has even more awful tattoos and his hobbies and interests outside of AFL are an even bigger issue than someone who likes a bit of XBOX.

Melt over.

Player #49 - Chad Wingard

View attachment 735751
Pictured: Chad's teammates didn't even try to hide the disdain they hold for him on field

Chad Wingard is yet another player Hawthorn 'sold the farm' for last year.
As of yesterday, despite all confidence and assurances, Coniglio will not be joining him.

If we look back to last year, it was a simpler time. The Hawks were still finals aspirants, they had a good young kid on their list named Ryan Burton, and Essendon hadn't won a final for many years.

Clarko, who views the draft with the kind of contempt DanWA holds for black men who point, decided he would trade Hawthorn's first and second round picks and their best young player for Wingard, who has an addiction to Fortnite. For Collingwood fans, Fortnite is not actually the time between dole payments but a violent computer game for nerds. According to the NRA, it is the primary cause of school shootings. Chad seems happy to drift along on natural talent while putting in the minimum amount of effort, so he's basically Mofra during his high school years.

For the sort of price the Hawks paid for him you'd want one of the best players in the competition. What the Hawks got was someone who takes his X Box on interstate trips and plays 'ok' but nowhere near the output he showed a few years ago.

The Chad averaged almost 16 effective disposals this year from his 14 games (a few less than last year) and his goal tally was down a touch also.
Hawks fans will point to him 'almost' kicking a goal per game, but let's look at that shall we? Chad played 6 games against top 8 sides for a grand total of 2 goals, one of which was in the snow against an injury-depleted GWS side with more NEAFL players than Carlton's list. His best game of the year, unsurprisingly, was against the lowly Suns in round 22.

Wingard was publically told off on the field in May by his teammates for what Brendan Goddard described as "a few bad habits". Presumably, these habits went a little beyond pointing and pretzel assault. Chad responded to this 'honest feedback' by dropping a mark with 24 seconds to go while the Hawks were trailing by 5 points. He could have had a shot on goal and covered himself in glory, but then again he's the Chad. As long as he has his pay-cheque, X Box and strong WiFi connection I'm sure he's happy.

Chad Jordan Wingard, I'm sure you'll enjoy your off-season. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2019.
I can only think if Chad had have played the entire season in the forward line he'd have finished Top 10

10 coach votes in the final game of the year in one of the big upsets of the year.

Really setting the bar low for what is required to make it to this list.

I assume Buddy makes the list. Kicked his lowest number of goals since his very first year.

I'm pretty sure Mofra learnt from last years mistakes and started putting these together at least a month ago.

FWIW I personally wouldn't have had Chad at 49, I'd have him around 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 coach votes in the final game of the year in one of the big upsets of the year.

Really setting the bar low for what is required to make it to this list.

- Weightings have been granted for those who are over-rated, over paid, divers, are noted squibs and/or who are overtly Gen Z/Hipster.

Given what Hawthorn paid for this poisonous twat, the ranking is fair. Maybe even generous. One good game for the year merely draws a line under it.

- Melts about player inclusions / exclusions are highly encouraged.

I can't believe fans melt down when one of their players gets named.

It's the bay. Its Mofra. It's a bit of fun. It's perfection.

Nek minnut Mofra names a Carlton player at #48 and I lose my shit....

Player #49 - Chad Wingard

View attachment 735751
Pictured: Chad's teammates didn't even try to hide the disdain they hold for him on field

Chad Wingard is yet another player Hawthorn 'sold the farm' for last year.
As of yesterday, despite all confidence and assurances, Coniglio will not be joining him.

If we look back to last year, it was a simpler time. The Hawks were still finals aspirants, they had a good young kid on their list named Ryan Burton, and Essendon hadn't won a final for many years.

Clarko, who views the draft with the kind of contempt DanWA holds for black men who point, decided he would trade Hawthorn's first and second round picks and their best young player for Wingard, who has an addiction to Fortnite. For Collingwood fans, Fortnite is not actually the time between dole payments but a violent computer game for nerds. According to the NRA, it is the primary cause of school shootings. Chad seems happy to drift along on natural talent while putting in the minimum amount of effort, so he's basically Mofra during his high school years.

For the sort of price the Hawks paid for him you'd want one of the best players in the competition. What the Hawks got was someone who takes his X Box on interstate trips and plays 'ok' but nowhere near the output he showed a few years ago.

The Chad averaged almost 16 effective disposals this year from his 14 games (a few less than last year) and his goal tally was down a touch also.
Hawks fans will point to him 'almost' kicking a goal per game, but let's look at that shall we? Chad played 6 games against top 8 sides for a grand total of 2 goals, one of which was in the snow against an injury-depleted GWS side with more NEAFL players than Carlton's list. His best game of the year, unsurprisingly, was against the lowly Suns in round 22.

Wingard was publically told off on the field in May by his teammates for what Brendan Goddard described as "a few bad habits". Presumably, these habits went a little beyond pointing and pretzel assault. Chad responded to this 'honest feedback' by dropping a mark with 24 seconds to go while the Hawks were trailing by 5 points. He could have had a shot on goal and covered himself in glory, but then again he's the Chad. As long as he has his pay-cheque, X Box and strong WiFi connection I'm sure he's happy.

Chad Jordan Wingard, I'm sure you'll enjoy your off-season. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2019.

Five drive-byes. Promising start again Sir.

I didn't mention Buddy, and I don't know why you do. His salary has no relevance at all when speaking of what Clarko paid at the trade table for the cancer Chad.

Cancer? His team mates seemed pretty happy with him over the last month or 2. Probably covers the time he wasnt injured.

Possibly because Fortnite Worlds are over for this year so he has no distractions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back