News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure somewhere on here someone wrote they heard from a facebook page Paul roos was leaving the sydney job...
Really? Haha I guess if its from facebook it must be gospel. Not sure why there are people that believe what they read on there.

Pretty sure somewhere on here someone wrote they heard from a facebook page Paul roos was leaving the sydney job...
No I meant about Roos coming across with Kirk as an assistant

Roos stated at a Sydney lunch that he wasn't going to be coaching the Academy next year, that's what I've read.

Personally, I think he'll coach next year - I'd be betting on Brisbane rather then us though.

Someone at work mentioned that roos flat out denied coaching the lions next year but didn't mention the demons at all. I didn't see it though. Apparently during OTC

Nah he was peppered about coaching Brisbane, our name didn't come up before they had to move on.

Lads I meant Ling had confirmed talking to us finally I was thinking of Kirk at the time. Roos will BE coaching us next year. I can't be no clearer. The only thing I can't confirm yet is contact with Kirk

ClockworkOrangeGIF2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Lads I meant Ling had confirmed talking to us finally I was thinking of Kirk at the time. Roos will BE coaching us next year. I can't be no clearer. The only thing I can't confirm yet is contact with Kirk
Roos has asked Kirk from what I have. Also spoke to mickey o but that went south apparently.

We will be holding you to that. And if you're wrong? You will be torched.

bth_800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos will announce before the trade period. Things will be in place before the end of 2013.

I tell you what, you better be right - and not just saying shit based on a hunch.

Roos will announce before the trade period. Things will be in place before the end of 2013.

So what makes you so sure? Is your source trust worthy or is this an attempt to string everyone along? Not having a go at you but it is a strong claim.. My source tells me it's a lot different to what you say.

I'm still reserving judgement

With the rumours in past years about the club (we've landed judd, scully is staying etc) I'll believe it when there is a presser

IF that happens, I'll happily pay you kudos - unsure about being your bitch though

I feel like you were making these sort of big calls about the Scully debacle... not sure which way you were calling it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back